Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

checkout wordpress see other leak shared jdtrendz how theme

LEAK See How Jdtrendz Shared This Theme That Leak Other Wordpress Theme Checkout!!!
Yes oohhhhh,

Jdtrendz Naija Online Platform, Shared A Theme That Leak Other Wordpress Theme.

The Theme Is NaijaOkay.Com Theme,

As We Shared The Theme See The Site That Is Using The Theme Currently Now.

1. NaijaOkay.Com
2. FlexyVibes.Com
3. Generalbaze.Com.Ng
4. Sureloaded.Com

More Other Are Comming

Are You Surprised That NaijaOkay Theme Leaked All The WEBSITE/BLOG Listed Above.

You Can Check It Yourself.....

Jdtrendz At The Top,,, Long Live

Ix Your Fav. Boy Plus
You dun try o Big Grin
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
More zeal to ur elbow
Better response on post RE: See How Jdtrendz Shared This Theme That Leak Other Wordpress Theme Checkout!!!Haha.....Started like a joke but now we don they make sense.......Lordknows!!!! Best
waooo could see dis forum gonna outshine others

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Themes And Plugins Of Porpupar Nigerian Blogs On Wordpress Teejay3200 3 256 10-30-2017, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Teejay3200
  Please Review My Recently Wordpress Blog cbanklee 4 185 08-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Drinosblog
  LEAK: Which Wordpress Theme Do You Think Hits Naijaloaded In Porpluarity? Plus 5 295 08-15-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  Which Theme Do You Think Dope In 2017 Both Wordpress And Blogger? Plus 1 155 08-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: patrick
  Try Me! I Will Tell You The Name Of The Theme You're Using On Your Wordpress Blog! cbanklee 5 319 06-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Pedro