Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
creative moderators and needed active 3

MUST READ-  3 Active And Creative Moderators Needed
Disclaimer: this is not in anyway an employment, but an upgrade. Just like upgrading a member from NEWBIE to SENIOR or from SENIOR to PROFESSIONAL with higher ranks having their own advantages. In this case, a moderator would have certain privileges opened to him/her and in the future, enjoy the dividend when Jdtrendz becomes prosperous.

WHO CAN APPLY?

Any member who meets or think has met at least 3 of these criteria may apply:

1. Applicants must have the zeal to run and moderate the forum and must be active.

2. Must have knowledge in any of the following:
. WordPress
. Blogger
. Php/javascript
. Tech

3. Should be able to post unique contents, edit/modify/rewrite existing content and make it unique.

4. Be ready to provide solutions at any time and share our contents on social media.

Once you meet 3 or more of the criteria, comment below your request stating why you want to be a mod and what you plan to achieve and which criteria you fit in and I will review it.

Once you are qualified, you will be appointed in acting capacity for some time to see how good and serious you are. Once you are proven to be good, your appointment will be sealed.

This application is made open to enable lovers of Jdtrendz apply and support the great forum irrespective of their rank and gender.

Thanks for your cooperation and thanks to all our great members, all of you, for your support!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Am interested
Better response on post RE: 3 Active And Creative Moderators Needed
(09-28-2017 10:34 AM)cbanklee Wrote: Am interested

Noted bro. You don't need any introduction. . Big Grin
Better response on post RE: 3 Active And Creative Moderators Needed
(09-28-2017 11:02 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(09-28-2017 10:34 AM)cbanklee Wrote: Am interested

Noted bro. You don't need any introduction. . Big Grin

Thanks bro
Better response on post RE: 3 Active And Creative Moderators NeededI would have love to apply oo @Pedro but there is a program am running thats why am not that active 100% but once October reach by middle of October i should be done
(09-28-2017 11:30 AM)major Wrote: I would have love to apply oo @Pedro but there is a program am running thats why am not that active 100% but once October reach by middle of October i should be done

Alright.
Am interested
(09-28-2017 11:48 AM)joshiyemzy Wrote: Am interested

State why you want to be a mod and what you plan to achieve and which criteria you fit in.
Am interested
@Pedro, I am interested. I am fit for this job because I have a moderator experience which will serve as an edge over the inexperienced ones.
I'm interested Big Grin
Alright guys, thanks for volunteering. ..

@cbanklee @ifexxy @Misola would be our new moderators. I trust your capabilities and know what you can do. Please send me your WhatsApp number @ifexxy let me add you to our moderators group on WhatsApp. @Misola and @cbanklee have been added...

Please bear in mind that your appointment is based on trial. Once you are proven to be fit, your appointment will be sealed.

If you have any questions, problems, don't hesitate to share it in the group.

Once again, thank you. . Yes
(09-28-2017 03:26 PM)Pedro Wrote: Alright guys, thanks for volunteering. ..

@cbanklee @ifexxy @Misola would be our new moderators. I trust your capabilities and know what you can do. Please send me your WhatsApp number @ifexxy let me add you to our moderators group on WhatsApp. @Misola and @cbanklee have been added...

Please bear in mind that your appointment is based on trial. Once you are proven to be fit, your appointment will be sealed.

i have asked few questions in webmaster help forum,but haven't got any answere,plz
(09-28-2017 04:16 PM)youhann Wrote:
(09-28-2017 03:26 PM)Pedro Wrote: Alright guys, thanks for volunteering. ..

i have asked few questions in webmaster help forum,but haven't got any answere,plz

Hope the question is relevant and isn't against our rules? Hope you didn't bump into someone else's thread as that's a bannable offence?
Better response on post RE: 3 Active And Creative Moderators NeededThanks boss am grateful
Am interested on being a moderator. I love this site so much, must say is far better than nairaland in everything except on the traffic. I need to be known how everything works here, I have things I can offer that will be of great importance
(10-04-2017 09:27 AM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Am interested on being a moderator. I love this site so much, must say is far better than nairaland in everything except on the traffic. I need to be known how everything works here, I have things I can offer that will be of great importance

Thanks for the warm comment. We do hope to be like Nairaland some day. Meanwhile, what can you offer?
I have access to many premium themes and plugins. All can handle entertainment stuffs
I mean I can also handle entertainment stuffs
Having access to premium themes and plugins is not a criteria. Every member does have access to them too..

As for entertainment, Jdtrendz.com is not an entertainment forum...

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Legendbaze.com.ng Forum Themes Needed theyvid 3 269 02-23-2018, 03:56 AM
Last Post: teeking
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 11 389 02-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  HOT: Members Needed On This Forum mikolo 6 180 02-15-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Profolaafe
  MUST READ: Authors Needed At An Entertainment Blog Naijagistloaded 2 99 01-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Naijagistloaded
  Help Admin Waploaded Theme Needed Coded_lee 0 91 11-25-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Coded_lee
  Webmasters Really Needed Here Please Help Me Cloned This Site Theme Examcv.com Examblow 3 220 10-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Examblow
  Advice Urgently Needed: Blogger Or Wordpress For Beginner willz 10 334 09-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Last Post: dhray
  We Need 2 Active And Lively Super Moderators... Pedro 0 123 08-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Pedro