Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
facebook girl season 9… adebimpe

MUST READ-  Adebimpe The Facebook Girl – Season 9…
This is a fantastic story written by Onihaxy, (BBM Pin:568D8E0A)…
Story so far……………..
Some years back, I met a lady on Facebook after graduating from school and her name was Adebimpe. We started as friends and one thing led to the other; we started dating on the internet. Days after days, months after months, and our feelings became stronger and the urge to see each other started setting in, we had no choice than to fix a date for us to meet each other. The great day came and my dearest Adebimpe came to meet me in Akure all the way from Port Harcourt after receiving a credit alert of ten thousand naira from me. Unknown to me, Adebimpe had another guy in Akure whom she loved so much and the guy happened to be her real boyfriend while I was just a tool for her to get transport fare to visit her boyfriend.
Out of my serious and genuine love I had for her, I became a fool of love that I never knew that I was been played. Things got complicated when it was time for her to go back to port-Harcourt and she needed transport fare, that was when I discovered that I was been played and duped by a girl whom I truly love so much with all my life. I was caught in between love and deceit and I was confused on what to do until a very good friend of mine named SEGUN came to my rescue. he gave me several tutorials on how to deal with her and teach her a great lesson she would never forget in her life, I tried this method with his help and part of the money I gave her initially was recovered from her while I also had lots of Sekxual sessions with her until when my friend, Segun, let the cat out of the bag and ended up chasing her away from my house and that was how she disappeared from my life in the first time.
I later met another girl called Kemi, this girl can beg for anything including money and airtime to the extent that roadside beggars needed to learn work from her. She frustrated me with airtime and money demands until Segun and I tricked her and taught her a very good lesson of her life. Some months later, I got a call from a friend in Niger state to come for a job whose salary was one hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120, 000) monthly. Out of excessive happiness, I didn’t bother to enquire about the job before embarking on the journey to Niger state, it was when I got there that I got disappointed to discover that it was a scam and GNLD job. Out of annoyance, I left Niger state and stopped by in Abuja to spend the night with a friend until I found out that his family had relocated from Abuja. While wandering on Abuja road, I was hit by a car and I ended up in a hospital where I met Adebimpe (my Facebook love) as the nurse who was assigned to stay with me. Something led to another thing and we re-ignite our old Sekxual affairs which later produced a girl who was named Daniella.
I returned back to Akure and my uncle got a job for me in Ado-Ekiti, it was at the point of sorting my credentials that I discovered that Adebimpe had seized my credentials while I was on admission at the hospital, she later told me that it was an equalizer to what my friend and I did to her back in Akure. I struggled to get an alternative to my missing certificates and with the help of my friend Segun, I was able to manipulate another credentials and I got the job at a pure water factory where I met another lady called Lolade, one thing led to the other, we started an affair and had lots of Sekxual sessions until she got admission and she left the company.
While exploring badoo website in my office one afternoon, I saw this angelic looking lady, very pretty and astonishing, her name was Betty. It all started with a “HI” message and she replied, from badoo, we moved over to WhatsApp and BBM and the bond became stronger. We started as friends, hanged out at the eatery and that was the first time I “smelled” riches in her as she left the eatery in a 2005 Honda accord car (EOD) when I stopped a bike for her. As at that year, the car was one of the biggest machine that you would marveled at when you see it on the road. I decided to step up my game and I asked her out, after months of pressures from me, she decided to give me a trial and we started dating officially. One day when she visited me in my house at Ado-Ekiti, I was scrolling through her media gallery and that was when I met my greatest nightmare again, I saw Adebimpe on her phone. I enquired about the picture from her and the details she gave me matched with what I knew about Adebimpe. To crown it all, she said Adebimpe was her brother’s wife and that they had a year old daughter.
Yes
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I hate Love stories

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Guys Only!!! These Are The Easy Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money hardeysua 16 182 10-14-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: iamhessteem
  HOT: How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast Cybershow 15 180 09-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Last Post: patrick
  Hot!- How To Meet A Girl And Make Her Fall Fast gistking 0 43 09-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Last Post: gistking