Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
beware message scammers just i received

MUST READ-  Beware Of Scammers!! I Just Received This Message
Better response on post Beware Of Scammers!! I Just Received This MessageI just got home and I received a message thinking that it was from .....leave that one Big Grin

Please if you receive this message, it is a scam!!!!
I knew some victims that fell into this trap

Thumbnail(s)

@Pedro @patrick, have you recieved this message before?
Better response on post Beware Of Scammers!! I Just Received This MessageI have received this message many a time but I just move them to the trash can. But unfortunately, some people would still fall for this. Please beware! Thanks Victor for creating this awareness.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I received it twice but where e funny me nah for my new sim them send am..... Sim I just bought, that is not connect to bank
Ignorant people fall for this.
I even saw a video on facebook, a woman was crying bitterly. . she was a victim of this
Better response on post Beware Of Scammers!! I Just Received This MessageGod punish scammers
thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Jdtrendz New Month Message patrick 2 40 12-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype
  Message To Admin greatben 6 82 09-30-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: greatben
  MUST READ: A Message From Jdtrendz To All The Webmasters On Jdtrendz Pedro 6 175 09-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Musazee