Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
blog amp recognize better is forum and vs preferable why?

MUST READ-  Forum Vs Blog ~ A 'Forum' Or 'Blog', Which Is Better, Recognize & Preferable And Why?
Better response on post Forum Vs Blog ~ A Forum vs. Blog ~ 'A Forum' or 'Blog', Which is Better, Recognize & Preferable and Why?
Maybe this is actually my very first unique post here, but its actually something you guys need to take a look at.
A Forum or a Blog?, Let Heard In..
Similarities
With both blogs and forums, you can post a comment and reply to other comments, thus developing discussions. In both cases, you can leave comments which may or may not be moderated and you may have to identify yourself with a name and email address.

This is not a copied contents and dosn't lives any where else. Every credits should be given to me.

Definition of a 'Blog' and its Recognition
This is actually everything.. a blog is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
Recognition
*. Posting or the content is the main purpose, not the commenting.
*. Its mostly mainly designed for a single user input.
*. New topics being presented by a defined and focused person or small group.
*. More focused as blogs are written and edited by a single author (or a small group).
*. Replies tend to be directed more to the primary author.
*. Most recently posted topics at the top of the page, regardless of new comments.
*. The author does not need further participation to reach a goal - comments are simply from readers desire.
*. Can allow online community members to develop personal connections with the webloggers relatively quickly.
*. Member Login or Registration Are of The Owners Want, Most blog dosn't include this as a blog are a free page showcasing someones idea.
*. Yes, Content can appear on other blogs (Entertainment and News to be Precise)
*. Ability to read and link weblogs together. They include: Trackback, RSS, Aggregation, Permalinking, Cross linking and More.
Now, What of a Forum ??
Definition of a 'Forum' and Its Recognition
A Forum is place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Definition
Forums are an instrument used to communicate and collaborate with others. Examples of forums include discussions, chat rooms, messaging windows and calendars. They enable users of a website to interact with each other by exchanging tips and discussing hot topics related to a website’s theme.

According to wikipedia (en.wikipedia[dot]org/wiki/Internet_forum), An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.
Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; example: a single conversation is called a " thread", or topic.
How to Identify a Forum
*. Most forums have not integrated tools used in blogs, such as auto fetching post, more flexible design. e.t.c.
*. Provide statistical info, eg, how many comments posted over what period of time.
*. Show who's online at a given time: Yes (This is most way forum owners track their visitor stats Big Grin) Even, JD Trendz Did Thesame.
*. Communicate directly with other forum members online through private messaging: Yes (This is mostly used to snatch member between different forum owners Big Grin ) You Grab?.
*. Log in: Yes (Mostly)
*. Registration required: Yes (Ofcourse, In Many Case).
*. Broader look at a larger number of members as they interact with one another in a group setting.
*. Participation is explicitly requested by the poster. A discussion is not a discussion without a reply.
*. Discussions often presented in multiple places across the online community and are archived independently.
*. The member chooses the appropriate location to post a new topic, depending on subject matter.
*. Creates multiple “front pages”, spreading the presentation of new topics across different locations in the community.
*. Posting of replies can govern the presentation of the originating topic.
*. Topics with new replies are often presented at the top (but not always).
*. Creates a discussion on a particular topic by allowing commenting of posts.
*. Yes - forums are created for discussion between several people.
Just to mention Less.. Yes! Their features are More than this, but i need a break. Ok!

Oya to all jdtrendz member.
Starting a Forum or a Blog, Which is More Better, Easier and Prefereable?.

While contributing on this. Wait on My Next Article.....

1st... Forum vs Blog (Ep 2)
and
2nd... Attacking JDTrendz and It's Term Big Grin
GoodDAY...
Better response on post Forum Vs Blog ~ A Excellent! This is an apt description of what a blog and a forum is.

As to which is better or preferable is left to the user to decide. As for me, I will advise those whose talent is to often disseminate information to go for blogging while those who prefer to teach, interact, or argue to go for forum..
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-09-2017 03:12 PM)Pedro Wrote: Excellent! This is an apt description of what a blog and a forum is.

As to which is better or preferable is left to the user to decide. As for me, I will advise those whose talent is to often disseminate information to go for blogging while those who prefer to teach, interact, or argue to go for forum..

A simple and nice response. More often..

On a LongRun, Which one did you actually prefered ? @Pedro
Better response on post Forum Vs Blog ~ A
(08-09-2017 05:31 PM)Lilbob Wrote:
(08-09-2017 03:12 PM)Pedro Wrote: Excellent! This is an apt description of what a blog and a forum is.

A simple and nice response. More often..

On a LongRun, Which one did you actually prefered ? @Pedro

I always prefer a platform where I can share things with people and also interact with them and forum, of course, is more suitable for that.
Pls whch platform is Nairaland built on?
(08-10-2017 08:45 AM)Drinosblog Wrote: Pls whch platform is Nairaland built on?

Nairaland is using a customised script although it was previously built on SMF. ..

I advise you download our MyBB nairaland clone theme if you are looking for a standalone forum software. If you want a blog with a simple forum feature, you can download our Nairaland WordPress theme. Please read the instructions very carefully before you download.
I think is forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Why You Should Rebrand Your Blog In 2018 abcheats 3 240 01-22-2018, 01:43 AM
Last Post: hassino
  How To Rebrand Your Blog abcheats 3 146 01-19-2018, 11:21 PM
Last Post: SirTtop
  How To Confirm If Your Blog Has Been Indexed By Google patrick 2 146 12-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  HOT: What Is The Way You Boost Your Traffic For Your Blog sandramira9 1 108 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  4 Recommended Ways To Improve Your Blog's Alexa Rank patrick 4 223 11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  How To Promote Your Blog Using Email Signatures starkit 1 100 10-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: How To Create A Free Blog Using Blogspot sandramira9 0 80 09-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: sandramira9
  I Will Offer You Free Advert On My Blog, If You Can Design A Logo For Me ifexxy 3 198 08-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: ifexxy