Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to convert real credits cash jdtrendz how earn

MUST READ-  How to Earn Credits on JDTRENDZ; How to Convert them to Real Cash
Better response on post How to Earn Credits on JDTRENDZ; How to Convert them to Real CashBELOW ARE WAYS TO EARN CREDITS ON JDTRENDZ.COM

you can earn Credits through the following ways:

1. You can purchase from us. admin[at]jdtrendz.com" class="mycode_email

2. You earn Credits by actively participating in competitions.

3. You can earn Credits by playing the forum's BET

4. Another way to earn credits is by selling premium items.

5. Finally, you can earn through donations, ie, when someone donates to you.

Other Ways to Earn Credits :

1. CREATING NEW TOPIC/THREAD: you will earn 0.1 each time you create a new topic/thread.

2. NEW POSTS/REPLIES: you will earn 0.01 each time you reply/comment on new topics. Please don't spam!

3. REPLIES ON THREAD: when someone replies/comments on your thread, you get 0.001

4. REGISTRATION: you will get 0.5 once you register and activate your account.

5. REFERRAL COMMISSION: when someone joins Jdtrendz through your referral link, you will earn 5 Credits

Note, this is not a get-money scheme, but a scheme designed to appreciate our active members with something. Something is better than nothing.

To earn BIG on Jdtrendz, participate in competitions, refer people, sell items, and play forum games.

What is the Use of Credits?

Credits can be used for the following :

1. To purchase premium files on Jdtrendz.Com
2. Can be exchanged for cash, bitcoins and airtime.
3. Can be used to access some forums.
4. Can be used to play BET...

Convert Credits to real money, LEARN MORE...

NOTE: to make quick money on Jdtrendz, you should participate in our competitions, forum games, and sell premium items.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Helpful
Or not

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  You Now Need A Minimum Of 500 Credits To Cash Out Pedro 3 100 10-29-2017, 02:32 PM
Last Post: ikeosina
  If You Want To Exchange Points For Cash Or Recharge Card Pm Me Valourex 0 30 10-23-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Valourex
  I Want To Buy 2000 Credits! James 1 61 09-26-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  HOT: You Can Now Purchase Our Forum Credits With Bitcoin, Learn More... Pedro 2 265 08-11-2017, 01:15 PM
  I Want To Exchange My 15000 credits and 1000 Artime For Cash Tnk @pedro viczimo 2 130 07-21-2017, 11:22 AM
  I Want To Cash Out 15000 Point For Cash Tnk viczimo 0 46 07-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: viczimo
  HOT: [secret]- To Earn Big On Jdtrendz, Invite Friends And Family Using Your Referral Link Pedro 2 145 06-29-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: tyroklone
  Cbanklee To Claim 1000 Credits For Being The 3rd Highest Poster After The Admins Pedro 3 142 06-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: cyberhope