Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
why the bloggers selfishness fail independent

MUST READ-  Why Bloggers Fail - The Independent Selfishness
A good day greetings to every old and young, fool and wish, Male and female, rich and poor, selfish and generous bloggers.

We all know how fast the numbers of bloggers keep increasing day after day, I would say: we have over 50,000+ new bloggers worldwide daily. And what we all sort for (including those new bloggers) is Success.

Do you know This success is making money?

Well, you can't just tell me you are into blogging just to waste your data subscriptions, or just for passion without the thinking of turning it into a source of extra income (if not fulltime).

Another point is:

We all want to make Google's front page. With this, a lot of opportunities are open. I assume you know those.

Now, the main issue is:

Despite all our hardworking, we never know we kill our blogs unintentionally.

You must be thinking How?

Well, I will simply say 'it's because of our selfishness.'
Why do we have to be selfish? or, is it that we don't know we are?

With the thinking of becoming successful, I have read through lots of ebooks, but none of these authors ever mentioned that "You Must Not Be Selfish". I noticed they all modify what's already in the air (except for some).

Okay, I am now getting off topic? Wait, let me be frank now.

It's a privilege and honour to be a member here and for posting this here, I really appreciate everyone here and kudos to the Owner @Pedro. He's a rare gem.

Why we fail with our blogs is selfishness, we don't give room for fellow bloggers. Why don't we share each other's article and blog to friends? why don't we leave back links for one another? why don't we place free ads for each other?

All this is due to our selfishness.

Or you think "Why must I share them or post their ads when they don't pay me?"

Wait, are you making money from day one, or with you sharing them, you think you will be tagged fool?

Oh no! An adage says " The Patience dog eats the fattest bone". With you sharing them, you are calling for respect.

If we recognize ourselves and offer help, we will be successful but not when working wit the lazy ones.

We can basically promote one another right from here, if A has a blog on news and has 500 Unique Visitors daily, B has a blog on technology and has 0 visitors. A can help B and B can help A through the criteria above.

Blogging is not an Easy job as you think, you need to give to receive.

Did I just call us Selfish?

oh!!! really sorry about that mates.

Abuse me and Thank me later, what is the solution you think might work best?

let's have your say!!!!
Nice article, I must say. I think you just touched on many important aspects which others ignore. Blogging is all about give and take, I agree with that.

My take on this is we should try to change our mentality of seeing MONEY and COMPETITION in everything. It is good to help others like @Life and others are doing and if good things are done to us, we should try as much to reciprocate as one good turn deserves another.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Why Bloggers Fail - The Independent Selfishnessmeehn this is a nice article. I have been looking for this article all this while. Most successful bloggers don't want to help upcoming bloggers like us simply because we don't have enough money to run ads but one thing i believe is that hardwork will pay someday.
I must say that this article is The best av seen so far But all il say is Most Blogger are ***king selfish and we need to Correct such mistakes cuz its wildly spreading day by day @cyberhope ur blessed jare I also Wanna tank oga @Pedro keep up ur Work bro
lol..... I was writing an article this morning and it kinda relates to this..... nice one bruh
(10-13-2017 04:16 PM)Life Wrote: lol..... I was writing an article this morning and it kinda relates to this..... nice one bruh

That's good to know, and I am eager to read it.
(10-13-2017 04:03 PM)major Wrote: I must say that this article is The best av seen so far But all il say is Most Blogger are ***king selfish and we need to Correct such mistakes cuz its wildly spreading day by day @cyberhope ur blessed jare I also Wanna tank oga @Pedro keep up ur Work bro

Yes, we need a correction.
we have to start here.
(10-13-2017 03:08 PM)sunny Wrote: meehn this is a nice article. I have been looking for this article all this while. Most successful bloggers don't want to help upcoming bloggers like us simply because we don't have enough money to run ads but one thing i believe is that hardwork will pay someday.

Of course, hardwork pays but some sacrifices has to be made.
(10-13-2017 02:33 PM)Pedro Wrote: Nice article, I must say. I think you just touched on many important aspects which others ignore. Blogging is all about give and take, I agree with that.

My take on this is we should try to change our mentality of seeing MONEY and COMPETITION in everything. It is good to help others like @Life and others are doing and if good things are done to us, we should try as much to reciprocate as one good turn deserves another.

"There is no competition" as a friend would say. I I think he's right, when we have that mentality, we won't run after success but failure for our competitors and so is what others want for us too.
Whereas, moving both plane at once is what's best.
Better response on post RE: Why Bloggers Fail - The Independent SelfishnessNice article but that still never change the laws and rules of the selfish games some bloggers are into, we are all humans ,you cant be loved by all. They're pretenders everywhere who are ready to recieve and not really to give, am not trying to say you're wrong okay but your relationship with other bloggers justifies how you both gonna work together. I love you contents and your contribution others ...I really like to work with you dude lol cbanklee12[at]gmail.com
(10-13-2017 07:31 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Nice article but that still never change the laws and rules of the selfish games some bloggers are into, we are all humans ,you cant be loved by all. They're pretenders everywhere who are ready to recieve and not really to give, am not trying to say you're wrong okay but your relationship with other bloggers justifies how you both gonna work together. I love you contents and your contribution others ...I really like to work with you dude lol cbanklee12[at]gmail.com

Nice view from your side. gat your mail, will pm you. lol....

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  COMING SOON: Why We Bloggers Are Failing cyberhope 9 88 10-13-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: cbanklee