Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
blog wordpress music platform carrington why mobile desighn ¥? is always

MUST READ-  Why Is Wordpress Carrington Mobile Always Desighn For Music Blog Not Tech Blog ¥?
Hello Am Plus,

Why Is Wordpress Carrington Mobile Always Desighn For Music Platform In Naija, Ix Surprising Why, Because Most Naija Blogger Are Into Music Platform Than Tech.

In Total, In 100% We Have 15% Out Of That, That Ix For Tech Blog And For Music We Have 100% Peple Into Music Platform Why?

Thix Ix The Question Why Are Most In Into Music Than Tech.

Answer May Be Droped Below!!!

DISADVANTAGE OF MUSI

You Having Music Blog Without Strong Traffic You Wont Be Rank On Google And Your SEO Will Be Poor.

ADVANTAGE OF MUSIC BLOG

You Will Generate Money By Ads And Promotion Of Music And Video.

Am I WRONG Fellows.?

What I Thought As For Mine People Going Into Music Blog Ix That Most Of Them Are Into Music.

As For Me Tech Blog Has No Disadvantage And Advantager That Covers It More Why Becauseñ

1. We All Know That You Wont Be Coping Any Kind Of Mostñ Why Because You Dont Want To Loose Your Traffic And Have Good SEO Not Like Music Platform.

2. It Reduces Stress And Have Strong SEO On A Post Why? Because When You Post A Post Today, Like (1) People Will Like To Read It Most Expecially Freebrowsing Update. So As For That A Post Will Have Like 100 Of Views Than A Music Blog Having Some Little Of Download.

3. Reading Ix Better Than Downloading In The Aspect Of Reducing YOUR Data Reading An Article Will Be In KB Will Downloading Will Be In MB 3.5 Up-Ward.

So As For That Tech Blog Generate More Traffic Than Music Blog. Going Into Tech You Will Be Surprise Your Blog Being Porpular Because Tech Blog Are Not More The Porpular Blog Known Ix Shelaf.Com.

That Ix Why We Love Visiting Jdtrend.Com Combine All Both Technology And Coding.

Always Visit Jdtrendz.Com For Guide.

The Platform Suitable For Tech Ix Blogger Because Most Blogger Templete Contains SEO On It, For Blogger We Call It TEMPLETE Then For Wordpress We Call It THEME.

So As For That We Programmer We Should Try To Be Desighning Tech Blog.

You Can Drop Your Tech Theme On Jdtrendz.Com For Auto Review We Are Alwys Here For You.

Thanks To All For Reading My Article

So Drop What You Think About This.

Article Written By Plus Concept By Jd Co.
Better response on post RE: Why Is Wordpress Carrington Mobile Always Desighn For Music Blog Not Tech Blog ¥?You Are Right @Plus. All Music Themes I See Is Always Carrington Mobile. Now There Are Updated Site Like Naijaloaded, Notjustok, Tooxclusive. They Are All Music Site, And They Are Very Updated. In The Sence That A Music Drop In Less Than 30 Munit Will The On Their Site. Now How Are You Going To Beat Them In Content. But When It Coms To Tech, You Can Add Your Own By Your Self. You Can Tink Of Things Useful To Others. Other Than Uploadloading Same Music On Bigger Platforms. Am @sholasunshine.
Dont worry here on jdtrendz.com we will keep u guyz update we will code the best tech Wordpress
Carrington Mobile and shared it to you. Just stay alerted ur welcome@ sholasunshine
i agree with you bro

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Best Websites To Download Free Movies On Mobile And Pc Plus 1 200 10-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  HOT: Codedwap.com Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus Plus 5 194 10-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  How To Check The Name Of Any Wordpress Site Theme Plus 2 80 09-20-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Examblow
  HOT: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme V.1 Comming Soon Predictions? Plus 6 130 09-20-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Examblow
  TUTORIAL: How I Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View Plus 4 86 09-20-2017, 07:42 AM
Last Post: tallmoney
  SHARED: Solidbaze.com.ng Wordpress The Shared¿ Comming Soon!!! Plus 5 278 09-20-2017, 06:46 AM
Last Post: hacky
  SHARED: Wapka Is The Most Porpular Free Mobile Site Web Hoasting. Plus 0 113 08-29-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Plus
  How Do I Embed Youtube Video On wp blog cbanklee 2 145 08-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine