Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to some why credits jdtrendz things need download

MUST READ-  Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On Jdtrendz
I know a lot of you might be wondering why we charge as low as 100/200 credits to download some items on Jdtrendz. "Why not just make it free?", some would ask.

First, I would like to remind you that anybody can charge few credits for their downloads. You can even sell premium or customised items here but at a give away price. You should also note that 98% of items here are absolutely free. However, we charge a very small fee for some items for the following reasons:

1. To make our currency valuable. Now this is very important. Imagine a country where everything is bought for free or where trade by barter is in vogue. Would there be need for minting money? Absolutely not as the money would be valueless! Likewise JdCredits. With this, when someone donates 100 credits to you, you would know he/she has done you a big favour. But if everything is totally free, then what's the use?

2. To Checkmate "Lifters". A lot of people steal our contents without acknowledging us. The worst part is that they are not even active. They simply refresh the forum for new contents they will put on their website. With this measure, they will be forced to contribute directly or indirectly. Smile

3. To Checkmate Hit-and-run Members. .. These ones are trolls, leachers. They just join, download and vanish. Since the forum has given to you, why not give back to the forum?

4. To encourage others to customise something and sell for a few cent . This is very important. We encourage other users to create something unique while at the same time, earn something from it. Unique item by our definition means something not published anywhere before or something first published on jdtrendz. While earnings might be too insignificant when one person downloads, your earnings will grow tremendously when lots of people download them.

These are some of the reasons why an author may decide to charge you a cent for certain items.

Thanks for reading. .. Heart
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On JdtrendzThats Perfect!.. Many of your created theme are been shared on some forums and even articles... Tho, The credit system still also affect active member aswell.
(08-17-2017 10:19 AM)Lilbob Wrote: Thats Perfect!.. Many of your created theme are been shared on some forums and even articles... Tho, The credit system still also affect active member aswell.

You are right, bro. That's why I sometimes give out credits free to some of our active members. Some exchange it for cash, while others use it to purchase items on Jdtrendz. Very soon, I will launch our MLM feature where members are paid for networking just like coolnaira.

Credit System is very essential to Jdtrendz and very soon, other members, especially the inactive ones, will begin to see its benefits.
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On Jdtrendznice bro hot
Nice Idea...
(08-17-2017 11:05 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-17-2017 10:19 AM)Lilbob Wrote: Thats Perfect!.. Many of your created theme are been shared on some forums and even articles... Tho, The credit system still also affect active member aswell.

You are right, bro. That's why I sometimes give out credits free to some of our active members. Some exchange it for cash, while others use it to purchase items on Jdtrendz. Very soon, I will launch our MLM feature where members are paid for networking just like coolnaira.

Credit System is very essential to Jdtrendz and very soon, other members, especially the inactive ones, will begin to see its benefits.

Can't wait to see the MLM Program Lives Here. Kudos!
(08-17-2017 12:07 PM)Lilbob Wrote: Nice Idea...
(08-17-2017 11:05 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Can't wait to see the MLM Program Lives Here. Kudos!

Thanks bro. It will be launched few weeks from now.
Nice 1 Pedro.
All Ur Points Are Correct, Some Will Just Come And Download And Put It On Their Blog. And To Get Traffic. But There Will Nt Be Active. My Man Pedro. Carry Go.
(08-17-2017 12:42 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: Nice 1 Pedro.
All Ur Points Are Correct, Some Will Just Come And Download And Put It On Their Blog. And To Get Traffic. But There Will Nt Be Active. My Man Pedro. Carry Go.

Thanks bro. Your head deh there Big Grin
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On JdtrendzPedro is the Best
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On JdtrendzNice...
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On JdtrendzOga @Pedro carry in bro i dey humble for ur back
Better response on post RE: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On JdtrendzThis is great..

Now u clarify my doubts
This is Awesome. Nice one Pedro

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Hi My Name Is Peter I Am New To Jdtrendz lifenaija 2 38 12-20-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: lifenaija
  Hi Jdtrendz Coders lifenaija 0 23 12-19-2017, 05:13 PM
Last Post: lifenaija
  How Much Can You Pay To Learn Wordpress Designing /cloning On Jdtrendz? Pedro 13 420 12-14-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  Jdtrendz New Month Message patrick 2 59 12-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz Forum Rules Pedro 14 1,014 11-17-2017, 06:17 AM
Last Post: mjasiriamalidesk
  MUST READ: Are You Still Interested In Learning Wordpress Designing / Cloning On Jdtrendz? cbanklee 7 179 11-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 9 215 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Wantprenuer: 12 Things You Must Know About The First Stage Of Entrepreneurship sandramira9 0 74 10-31-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: sandramira9