Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
check attention here kindly needed pedro mr

Mr Pedro Your Attention Needed Here Kindly Check In!!!
I'm dealing with wapka now and I really do love Gidifans script but I thought wapka will be good for me, so I went on have Gidifans clone for my wapka by coding it but I'm not that perfect tho I'm still learning...

@Pedro I need your help on the Headtag stayle code this script please I want you to code it, I can still see something missing cos the border and some other stuff although I coded it well you will also like it but please I want this headtag and message in forum of the exact Gidifans
I am here
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
[Image: IMG_20170711_162303_987.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170711_162224_470.jpg]

Here is the wapka site link loadedchart.ml
(07-11-2017 08:27 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: I'm dealing with wapka now and I really do love Gidifans script but I thought wapka will be good for me, so I went on have Gidifans clone for my wapka by coding it but I'm not that perfect tho I'm still learning... 

@Pedro I need your help on the Headtag stayle code this script please I want you to code it, I can still see something missing cos the border and some other stuff although I coded it well you will also like it but please I want this headtag and message in forum of the exact Gidifans

Hi, install WordPress on a free host, upload the Gidifans theme you want. Once you are done, let me know. 

As for coding message in forum, that's when I will be less busy. BTW, do people still use Wapka?  shocked
There is my problem @Pedro
Yeah wapka still works and the Gidifans script is been uploaded already bro same link and details I gave you
(07-11-2017 08:45 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: Yeah wapka still works and the Gidifans script is been uploaded already bro same link and details I gave you

I mean, upload it on WordPress. I want to help you get the headtag and also want you to have control over it because if I give you the one from my demo site, it will backfire once I change template.
(07-11-2017 08:48 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-11-2017 08:45 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: Yeah wapka still works and the Gidifans script is been uploaded already bro same link and details I gave you

I mean, upload it on WordPress. I want to help you get the headtag and also want you to have control over it because if I give you the one from my demo site, it will backfire once I change template.

It's uploaded already on the details I gave you then about the Naij script
(07-11-2017 08:53 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote:

Send me link to the site you uploaded it on.
(07-11-2017 09:16 PM)Pedro Wrote:

mouthedfiles.000webhostapp.com
(07-11-2017 09:20 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote:
(07-11-2017 09:16 PM)Pedro Wrote:

mouthedfiles.000webhostapp.com

Get the stylesheet here http://sell.jdtrendz.com/stylesheet/

Remove the first </p> and last <p> from the code.
That's the same thing I'm using all the same bro thanks a lot please do not forget the message and theme in forum code
(07-11-2017 10:43 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: That's the same thing I'm using all the same bro thanks a lot please do not forget the message and theme in forum code

Make sure the div class of the Gidifans theme matches the one of wapka otherwise it will not work. You have to edit the code to implement it.
(07-11-2017 11:01 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-11-2017 10:43 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: That's the same thing I'm using all the same bro thanks a lot please do not forget the message and theme in forum code

Make sure the div class of the Gidifans theme matches the one of wapka otherwise it will not work. You have to edit the code to implement it.

Did that already
(07-11-2017 08:40 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-11-2017 08:27 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: I'm dealing with wapka now and I really do love Gidifans script but I thought wapka will be good for me, so I went on have Gidifans clone for my wapka by coding it but I'm not that perfect tho I'm still learning... 

Hi, install WordPress on a free host, upload the Gidifans theme you want. Once you are done, let me know. 

As for coding message in forum, that's when I will be less busy. BTW, do people still use Wapka?  shocked

who still uses wapka in this time of recession Big Grin wapka and blocking are like tom and jerry
(07-12-2017 12:40 PM)victor44843 Wrote:
(07-11-2017 08:40 PM)Pedro Wrote:

who still uses wapka in this time of recession Big Grin wapka and blocking are like tom and jerry

Asin eh, Wapka sabi frustrate people at times. Those still using it walahi. 

plzz oga pedro i nid Toorugged.com theme or naijaextra pc view theme
Better response on post RE: Mr Pedro Your Attention Needed Here Kindly Check In!!!
(07-13-2017 01:47 AM)hugbaba Wrote: plzz oga pedro i nid Toorugged.com theme or naijaextra pc view theme

I have 2 problems with you :

1. You bumped into someone else's thread.
2. You only post when you need something.

Anyway, the theme toorugged is using has already been shared. Here's the link https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-SHARED-N...eme-Shared

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile Ads Management Script Needed KAWSAR 0 17 11-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: KAWSAR
  Pedro Please, Check If You Can Code This In Wordpress fucker 4 108 11-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Gift
  HELP: Your Help Is Needed On Mybb Pls tjhenry 3 49 10-27-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  Kindly Help Me With Naijahub Blogger Template Drinosblog 8 156 10-17-2017, 09:53 AM
Last Post: DerainNG
  HELP: News Ticker For Xenforo Needed major 11 121 09-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  HELP: Xenforo Addon Needed major 17 194 09-10-2017, 03:42 AM
Last Post: seromedaniel
  HELP: How To Set Dns For Wapego Help Needed Itsboygold 3 132 08-21-2017, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Itsboygold
  HELP: Mybb Theme Needed prince 0 64 07-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: prince