Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
dropping alexa fast rank my is

My Alexa Rank Is Dropping Fast
@Pedro @life @patrick @Plus and other esteemed users, it took me 3 weeks for my Alexa rank to increase from 33m to 1m, and my Nigeria rank from 54k to 7k, but looking at my ranking now, it's just reducing day after day, the current ranking is 3m (global) 55k(nigeria) any help?
Better response on post RE: My Alexa Rank Is Dropping FastIts the same old trick, get original captivating contents and update regularly.
Better response on post RE: My Alexa Rank Is Dropping Fastyou lost traffic and some of your post was removed from search engine.... and you are having high rate of bounce back
Alexa rank shouldn't bother you for now as it's not even fair in its statistics. Sincerely speaking, there's nothing you can do. The only benefit of that Alexa rank is the ability to woo some advertisers if you rank well.

Now to your question. . The only way to boost your Alexa rank is by installing the Alexa toolbar, and also encourage your visitors to do same. The reason is that the toolbar ping your website's activities to Alexa which is not fair. What this means is that if 10,000 people visit your blog and only 1 person has the toolbar installed on his/her system, only that 1 person is recognised by Alexa. Funny ,isn't it?

So the best option is to buy it if you need it badly.

Alternatively, you can install the toolbar, download your favourite VPN. Then go to http://pagereboot.com/ with different browsers, put your site's url and set the refresh to 60 seconds.

Well, I really don't have that time, but you will find it helpful if you do.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@Pedro I'm gonna have to argue with you here because Alexa gets their statistics from Google.......
Better response on post RE: My Alexa Rank Is Dropping Fast
(08-20-2017 06:59 PM)Life Wrote: @Pedro I'm gonna have to argue with you here because Alexa gets their statistics from Google.......

There's NO relationship between ALEXA and Google. Mind you, Google DOESN'T rank sites but page(even if they do, it's not revealed to the public or anyone) so how would ALEXA get statistics from GOOGLE when they (GOOGLE) don't rank?

Note, I am not talking about SEO page ranking because that has nothing to do with Alexa. For instance, site A can rank higher than site B on Alexa but rank lower than B on Google search engine. I will agree that Alexa makes reference to Major search engines, not only Google, but it DOESN'T get stats from them to determine how it ranks sites.

If more visitors visit your site from Google, you are ranked. If nobody visit your site from Google, in fact, even if your site doesn't even exist on Google, but you get huge traffic from Facebook, you will still be ranked on Alexa as long as those visitors have Alexa toolbar installed on their system.

Below is how ALEXA TRAFFIC ARE DETERMINED ACCORDING TO ALEXA ITSELF. NO GOOGLE ANYWHERE.

How are Alexa’s traffic rankings determined?

Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Additionally, we employ data normalization to correct for biases that may occur in our data.

If your site’s metrics are Certified you can display Global and Country ranks for your site based on Certified Site Metrics, instead of metrics estimated from our data panel.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are for top level domains only (e.g., domain.com). We do not provide separate rankings for subpages within a domain (e.g., http://www.domain.com/subpage.html ) or subdomains (e.g., subdomain.domain.com) unless we are able to automatically identify them as personal home pages or blogs, like those hosted on sites like Blogger (blogspot.com). If a site is identified as a personal home page or blog, it will have its own Traffic Rank, separate from its host domain.

For more information about Alexa’s traffic rankings, you can visit:

http://www.alexa.com/about

There are limits to statistics based on the data available. Sites with relatively low measured traffic will not be accurately ranked by Alexa. We do not receive enough data from our sources to make rankings beyond 100,000 statistically meaningful. (However, on the flip side of that, the closer a site gets to #1, the more reliable its rank.) This means that, for example, the difference in traffic between a site ranked 1,000,000 and a site ranked 2,000,000 has low statistical significance. Sites ranked 100,000+ may be subject to large ranking swings due to the scarcity of data for those sites. It is not unusual for such sites to decline to “No data” Traffic Ranks, or to improve suddenly.

Additionally, we discuss the Long Tail phenomenon and how it relates to sites ranked more than 100,000 on the Alexa FAQ

Source https://support.alexa.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true

you have win.... jesu see newspaper I no even read am
(08-20-2017 08:18 PM)Life Wrote: you have win.... jesu see newspaper I no even read am

You eh Big Grin
(08-20-2017 08:18 PM)Life Wrote: you have win.... jesu see newspaper I no even read am

I have die with laff
(08-20-2017 08:27 PM)patrick Wrote:

I have die with laff

as in I just weak as I see the thing
(08-20-2017 09:13 PM)Life Wrote:
(08-20-2017 08:27 PM)patrick Wrote:

I have die with laff

as in I just weak as I see the thing
(08-20-2017 07:32 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-20-2017 06:59 PM)Life Wrote: @Pedro I'm gonna have to argue with you here because Alexa gets their statistics from Google.......

There's NO relationship between ALEXA and Google. Mind you, Google DOESN'T rank sites but page(even if they do, it's not revealed to the public or anyone) so how would ALEXA get statistics from GOOGLE when they (GOOGLE) don't rank?

Note, I am not talking about SEO page ranking because that has nothing to do with Alexa. For instance, site A can rank higher than site B on Alexa but rank lower than B on Google search engine. I will agree that Alexa makes reference to Major search engines, not only Google, but it DOESN'T get stats from them to determine how it ranks sites.

If more visitors visit your site from Google, you are ranked. If nobody visit your site from Google, in fact, even if your site doesn't even exist on Google, but you get huge traffic from Facebook, you will still be ranked on Alexa as long as those visitors have Alexa toolbar installed on their system.

Below is how ALEXA TRAFFIC ARE DETERMINED ACCORDING TO ALEXA ITSELF. NO GOOGLE ANYWHERE.

How are Alexa’s traffic rankings determined?

Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Additionally, we employ data normalization to correct for biases that may occur in our data.

If your site’s metrics are Certified you can display Global and Country ranks for your site based on Certified Site Metrics, instead of metrics estimated from our data panel.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are for top level domains only (e.g., domain.com). We do not provide separate rankings for subpages within a domain (e.g., http://www.domain.com/subpage.html ) or subdomains (e.g., subdomain.domain.com) unless we are able to automatically identify them as personal home pages or blogs, like those hosted on sites like Blogger (blogspot.com). If a site is identified as a personal home page or blog, it will have its own Traffic Rank, separate from its host domain.

For more information about Alexa’s traffic rankings, you can visit:

http://www.alexa.com/about

There are limits to statistics based on the data available. Sites with relatively low measured traffic will not be accurately ranked by Alexa. We do not receive enough data from our sources to make rankings beyond 100,000 statistically meaningful. (However, on the flip side of that, the closer a site gets to #1, the more reliable its rank.) This means that, for example, the difference in traffic between a site ranked 1,000,000 and a site ranked 2,000,000 has low statistical significance. Sites ranked 100,000+ may be subject to large ranking swings due to the scarcity of data for those sites. It is not unusual for such sites to decline to “No data” Traffic Ranks, or to improve suddenly.

Additionally, we discuss the Long Tail phenomenon and how it relates to sites ranked more than 100,000 on the Alexa FAQ

Source https://support.alexa.com/hc/en-us/artic..._site=true

Jesus immediately i see say u don activate Panic mood i jst Run from replying Smile #NEVER ARGUE WITH @Pedro Big Grin
Mine too sef dey Drop like Very fast i was ranking 1m then suddenly 2m then Nigeria was 10k then now 22k nawa oo