Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
amp lady vote please chapter is click quot and 1 mysterious 3

"Mysterious Lady" Chapter 1 & 3 Is Out, Please Click And Vote
Hello guys, chapter 1 and 3 is out for those who love the stories, it's very interesting in case you don't know how to register to read the story, follow this link >> https://writerspay.com/index.php?option=...Itemid=101
Note:- This is a competition and your votes are needed, please after reading click on the vote tab.
The title of the story is "Mysterious Lady", click on any chapter, 1 - 3 and read and don't forget to vote, please click on the link above to begin .

@Pedro @clive @cyberhope @Cybershow @Plus @sholasunshine @cbanklee @James @patrick @Cristos @bbbabes @major @life @kayce @others

You guys should me help!!!
(09-22-2017 02:00 PM)ifexxy Wrote: Hello guys, chapter 1 and 3 is out for those who love the stories, it's very interesting in case you don't know how to register to read the story, follow this link >>
Note:- This is a competition and your votes are needed, please after reading click on the vote tab.
The title of the story is "Mysterious Lady", click on any chapter, 1 - 3 and read and don't forget to vote, please click on the link above to begin .

@Pedro @clive @cyberhope @Cybershow @Plus @sholasunshine @cbanklee @James @patrick @Cristos @bbbabes @major @life @kayce @others

no problem... hope we go share the money together.... Tongue
No where to vote for chapter 1 and 3 or is it because I voted yesterday?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
okay bro , no problem
(09-22-2017 02:22 PM)Pedro Wrote: No where to vote for chapter 1 and 3 or is it because I voted yesterday?

Maybe your browser IP was stored, try using another browser, click on the link above and register again then vote, it will probably work.
(09-22-2017 02:25 PM)cbanklee Wrote: okay bro , no problem

Your help is needed bro
(09-22-2017 02:16 PM)Cybershow Wrote:
(09-22-2017 02:00 PM)ifexxy Wrote: Hello guys, chapter 1 and 3 is out for those who love the stories, it's very interesting in case you don't know how to register to read the story, follow this link >>

Provided I win, please register and vote
(09-22-2017 02:56 PM)ifexxy Wrote:

Av reg, comment, nd rate u.... Am ayo emma
(09-22-2017 03:01 PM)Cybershow Wrote:

You use the link I pasted?
Ok Shur.
(09-22-2017 03:04 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: Ok Shur.
Please use the link above
just rated you story teller.....
but no ch3 na....
(09-22-2017 02:55 PM)ifexxy Wrote:
(09-22-2017 02:25 PM)cbanklee Wrote: okay bro , no problem

Your help is needed bro

What is it all about bro ??? PM me then
(09-22-2017 03:05 PM)ifexxy Wrote:
(09-22-2017 03:04 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: Ok Shur.
Please use the link above

Yea. But I Only See Chaptar 2 and Its Intreasting
(09-22-2017 03:04 PM)ifexxy Wrote:
(09-22-2017 03:01 PM)Cybershow Wrote:

You use the link I pasted?
that wat i used

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  "Mysterious Lady" Chapter 4 Is Out, Read Here ifexxy 0 105 09-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: ifexxy