Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[-]
Tags
urgently script needed

NEWS- Script urgently needed
Admins Pls share exam portal script for wordpress,with features that will allow user to select subjects,also allow admins to send password keys to users who subscribed
(05-06-2017 11:43 AM)hemelse Wrote: Admins Pls share exam portal script for wordpress,with features that will allow user to select subjects,also allow admins to send password keys to users who subscribed
Hi, WordPress has no script but themes and plugins. Example of the site running on WordPress let me see the features?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Good
Sorry plugins..no site has this features but I was just thinking maybe you could create one
(05-06-2017 10:19 PM)hemelse Wrote: Sorry plugins..no site has this features but I was just thinking maybe you could create one

You don't even need a plugin. Just set a password on the Answers page, which you'll give to subscribers who pay. That's what others do. You can change the page password as often as possible. However, if you must use a plugin, then a simple Point System plugin would do the trick.

For the plugin, use the one in the attachment. Just set the hooks, tweak it by setting rules. With this plugin, any such portal is possible.

It's a point system. You set a point and make rules so that only those who purchase the points would have access to the answer.
(05-06-2017 11:54 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(05-06-2017 10:19 PM)hemelse Wrote: Sorry plugins..no site has this features but I was just thinking maybe you could create one

You don't even need a plugin. Just set a password on the Answers page, which you'll give to subscribers who pay. That's what others do. You can change the page password as often as possible. However, if you must use a plugin, then a simple Point System plugin would do the trick.

For the plugin, use the one in the attachment. Just set the hooks, tweak it by setting rules. With this plugin, any such portal is possible.

How to install it pls
Go to Admington dashboard, Plugins, Upload Plugin and upload it. Then activate. That's all.
Ok thanks
Pls i need the php script for passworded answer page. like
expotab. com
ceebookanswers. net
@Pedro Pls help

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Current Naijaconcept Script Coded By Emmybxt V1.0 realbxt 2 162 10-05-2017, 03:26 PM
Last Post: greatben
  HELP: Help blogger gurus help needed haarun.haarun 5 132 08-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: tallmoney
  Please Gurus lgbase.com Wordpress Theme Needed cbanklee 12 319 06-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  HELP: NAIJALOADED THEME NEEDED PLS major 3 141 06-16-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: WordPress email newsletter script shared hemelse 3 133 06-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: cyberhope
  uploading script for tooxclusive need pls cbanklee 1 252 05-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  NEWS: All my Oga Pls share this script hemelse 3 236 05-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Last Post: hemelse