Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
sound pearstep launched

Pearstep Sound Has Been Launched
I am please to announce to you that we now have our own official Sound platform called PearStep Sound. I started a movement about artists uploading their songs for free and since I have been working on a way to make it more better, I thought to myself why not create a sound platform instead of running it in the forum, and now we have launch PearStep Sound.

Although we have Pro Plans, this was made so we can make money to keep the idea and plan running like forever. So please understand we have to pay for the hosting plans but that doesn't mean you can't upload for free.
Free plan is limited to 5mb per track and total storage per user 50mb but for Pro user 20mb per track and total storage 1GB.

You can pay monthly or yearly for now we only accept bank payment.
Monthly Payment - $5 - #2000
Yearly Payment - $42 - #15000

Visit Our Sound Platform  https://pearstep.com/sound

For more info or request visit  https://pearstep.com and start a conversation with Life
Better response on post RE: Pearstep Sound Has Been LaunchedNice one bro. Keep up the good work!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Pearstep Sound Has Been Launchedyou might not know but you are the source of the inspiration
(09-01-2017 01:41 PM)Life Wrote: you might not know but you are the source of the inspiration

Yes
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@Life what software are you using for your PearStep Sound Website? I just registered on your forum with my username, I would like to get that verified badge!!!!!! I love it..
(09-01-2017 02:55 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Life what software are you using for your PearStep Sound Website? I just registered on your forum with my username, I would like to get that verified badge!!!!!! I love it..

which did you register PearStep Sound or PearStep Community?

I have given you a verified badge on the comnunity
(09-01-2017 04:00 PM)Life Wrote:
(09-01-2017 02:55 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Life what software are you using for your PearStep Sound Website? I just registered on your forum with my username, I would like to get that verified badge!!!!!! I love it..

Both! The Pear Sound which script is that?
(09-01-2017 04:07 PM)ifexxy Wrote:
(09-01-2017 04:00 PM)Life Wrote:

Both! The Pear Sound which script is that?

phpsound

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HOT: Wordpress School For Designers Has Been Launched, Come In And Apply! Pedro 12 218 11-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 9 178 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  MUST READ: Are You A Blogger? Come In! BHB Revolution To Be Launched! Learn More. .. Pedro 9 350 10-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: hardeysua
Heart WOW: Jdtrendz Has Officially Been Launched, Lots of Goodies! Pedro 5 284 06-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Pedro