Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
similar com press please en is strikermanager needed word theme

Please En.strikermanager.com Or Similar Word Press Theme Is Needed.
@Pedro help....... I have Plugins Already, I need theme.
That's not a WordPress site.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Please En.strikermanager.com Or Similar Word Press Theme Is Needed.
(08-12-2017 03:38 AM)codedrank Wrote: @Pedro help....... I have Plugins Already, I need theme.

it is a stand alone script nt wordpress o
any similar theme to use on wordpress???
Its an online football manager game.
(08-12-2017 10:48 AM)iamhessteem Wrote:
(08-12-2017 03:38 AM)codedrank Wrote: @Pedro help....... I have Plugins Already, I need theme.

it is a stand alone script nt wordpress o

(08-12-2017 09:54 AM)Pedro Wrote: That's not a WordPress site.

Lolz... I was also freaked with having an online football manager bt the scripts online are way less impresive so the only solution we have is to code it bt the only challenge is knowing what script they used
(08-12-2017 06:15 PM)iamhessteem Wrote: Lolz... I was also freaked with having an online football manager bt the scripts online are way less impresive so the only solution we have is to code it bt the only challenge is knowing what script they used

please you guys can help me on it.... Cus that striker manager got beta traffic everyday.
Better response on post RE: Please En.strikermanager.com Or Similar Word Press Theme Is Needed.
(08-12-2017 08:43 PM)codedrank Wrote:
(08-12-2017 06:15 PM)iamhessteem Wrote: Lolz... I was also freaked with having an online football manager bt the scripts online are way less impresive so the only solution we have is to code it bt the only challenge is knowing what script they used

please you guys can help me on it.... Cus that striker manager got beta traffic everyday.

let me make more researches i wil get back to you and @Pedro will also do what he can i trust.
thanks
WordPress has a perfect football manager script but it's a plugin. Download and enjoy! https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-club-manager/
FEATURES INCLUDE

Manage multiple teams
Player and staff profiles
Player performance ratings
Full player stats by season
Club profiles with head-to-head stats
Fixtures and results
Automatically updated league tables
Match stats and reports
Manage club sponsors
Venue details and maps
Fixture, results, player, table, sponsor and birthday widgets
Sports Presets
Import matches, players, staff and clubs from a CSV file
Easy-to-use shortcode buttons
Customize appearance with flexible templates
SUPPORTED SPORTS

American Football
Australian Rules Football
Baseball
Basketball
Cricket
Field Hockey
Floorball
Football (Soccer)
Gaelic Football
Handball
Hurling
Ice Hockey
Lacrosse
Netball
Rugby League
Rugby Union
Volleyball
(08-13-2017 08:56 PM)Pedro Wrote: FEATURES INCLUDE

Manage multiple teams
Player and staff profiles
Player performance ratings
Full player stats by season
Club profiles with head-to-head stats
Fixtures and results
Automatically updated league tables
Match stats and reports
Manage club sponsors
Venue details and maps
Fixture, results, player, table, sponsor and birthday widgets
Sports Presets
Import matches, players, staff and clubs from a CSV file
Easy-to-use shortcode buttons
Customize appearance with flexible templates

that's plugin am telling you I get... but I need theme/ design
Your theme does not declare WP Club Manager support – if you encounter layout issues please read our integration guide or save yourself time by using a fully compatible WP Club Manager theme from our collection.
wat am getting
(08-14-2017 12:13 AM)codedrank Wrote: Your theme does not declare WP Club Manager support – if you encounter layout issues please read our integration guide or save yourself time by using a fully compatible WP Club Manager theme from our collection.

Then get the theme from their collection. That would be cheaper because hiring a developer will cost you a fortune.
thanks @Pedro .....

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Please I Need Itunes.ng Mobile Wp Theme eminithunderlee 4 65 12-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: greatben
  Pls Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme Needed gistking 0 10 12-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: gistking
  HELP: Please I Need Jaguda Wordpress Theme Amechispark 0 5 12-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Amechispark
  Please I Need Itunesng.net Mobile Wp Theme eminithunderlee 1 65 12-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: greatben
  Pls Itunes.ng Mobile Wp Theme Needed Asap eminithunderlee 0 17 12-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: eminithunderlee
  Itunesng.net Mobile Wp Theme Needed Asap Plssssss eminithunderlee 0 18 12-01-2017, 11:38 AM
  Please I Need Itunesng.net Mobile Wp Theme eminithunderlee 0 13 12-01-2017, 11:04 AM
  Please I Need Itunes.ng Mobile Wp Theme eminithunderlee 0 13 12-01-2017, 10:59 AM