Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress gurus com lgbase please needed theme

Please Gurus lgbase.com Wordpress Theme Needed
To all my Boss's Here like @Pedro @patrick @dhilariousdandy @hemelse and others please/ Biko your help is kindly needed i want you guys to help me with lgbase.com wordpress theme please am waiting for ur response Thank u

plzzz
That will be coded soon.. I will add it to my list. .. But if anyone has it, he can share.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-15-2017 11:31 AM)Pedro Wrote: That will be coded soon.. I will add it to my list. .. But if anyone has it, he can share.

@Pedro thanks you very much boss ,I'll be expecting it
@Pedro Pls Am on My knees pls I need Nairaland Themes pls am begging biko am really begging pls and pls my site is http://www.pickersalert.com.ng but i want to clone it like nairaland own pls
@major it has already been shared on this forum here is the quick link to get it

https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-SHARED-N...d-by-Pedro
(06-15-2017 01:18 PM)hemelse Wrote: @major it has already been shared on this forum here is the quick link to get it

@hemelse i need the free one this one is telling me to use credit which am new here and i dont have so pls help a Brother out biko pls
[quote="@hemelse i need the free one this one is telling me to use credit which am new here and i dont have so pls help a Brother out biko pls
[/quote]

Nairaland theme is not free bro it goes for 1000point of which you have only 50, sensing your desperation I'll advice you to get immediate point by calling or WhatsApp Pedro on this number 08105257797.

other ways to earn point include sales of items such as sort after themes, templates ebooks and lots more you can even render your service.
(06-15-2017 01:37 PM)major Wrote:
(06-15-2017 01:18 PM)hemelse Wrote: @major it has already been shared on this forum here is the quick link to get it

@hemelse i need the free one this one is telling me to use credit which am new here and i dont have so pls help a Brother out biko pls

I will give you for free but will not edit anything for you as it's free. You are expected to read the instructions and download the plugins I shared for free on the Nairaland download page. You should also be able to edit the files and change my info to yours. If you can do these then lemme know so I will share the file..
@Pedro YES I CAN EDIT AND IL DOWNLOAD THE PLUG IN ASAP SO PLS SHARE THE FILE AND TSNKS AGAIN I REALLY FIND UR ARTICLES INTERESTING TANKS VERY MUCH @Pedro
@Pedro am waiting for the theme i have installed the plugins jst now it remain the themes oncebu send it and am done editing it il post the Url here so u can access it tanks @Pedro
(06-15-2017 03:41 PM)major Wrote: @Pedro am waiting for the theme i have installed the plugins jst now it remain the themes oncebu send it and am done editing it il post the Url here so u can access it tanks @Pedro

Have you seen it?
(06-15-2017 10:54 AM)cbanklee Wrote: To all my Boss's Here like @Pedro @patrick @dhilariousdandy @hemelse and others please/ Biko your help is kindly needed i want you guys to help me with lgbase.com wordpress theme please am waiting for ur response Thank u

plzzz

The site is not opening
(06-19-2017 09:18 AM)dhilariousdandy Wrote:
(06-15-2017 10:54 AM)cbanklee Wrote: To all my Boss's Here like @Pedro @patrick @dhilariousdandy @hemelse and others please/ Biko your help is kindly needed i want you guys to help me with lgbase.com wordpress theme please am waiting for ur response Thank u

plzzz

The site is not opening

http://Lgbase.com

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 21 1,101 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kaperskyguru
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 90 3,940 11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  SHARED: Lailasblog (click Mag) – Viral Wordpress News Theme (nulled Version) V1.09.0 Lilbob 18 911 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Phemex
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 45 1,626 11-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 13 383 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
  SHARED: Bazetune wordpress themes shared hemelse 7 449 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
  SHARED: 360hypes Wordpress Theme Coded And Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 1 164 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 23 698 11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Phemex