Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
blog posts mybb please my portal i do how display

Please How Do I Display My Blog Posts On Mybb Portal
please how do i display my blog posts on mybb portal?

i have the main blog already but i just created a forum and need to display the main blog latest post link on the portal.
Link to the forum?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-19-2017 09:52 AM)Pedro Wrote: Link to the forum?

am not allowed to post link directly, 
 how do i post the link please.
(08-19-2017 11:55 AM)papergoddess Wrote:
(08-19-2017 09:52 AM)Pedro Wrote: Link to the forum?

am not allowed to post link directly, 
 how do i post the link please.

Post it without http://www
relationshipvilla.com is the main site and relationshipvilla.com/forum is the forum . please how do i show my blog latest post on the portal and not at the sidebar
(08-20-2017 10:23 PM)papergoddess Wrote: relationshipvilla.com is the main site and relationshipvilla.com/forum is the forum . please how do i show my blog latest post on the portal and not at the sidebar

Very easy, go to template, remove the latest post template from the portal(copy it first before deleting it). It looks like this {$latestpost} . Now go to portal template, edit it and paste the template you copied under {$forum} template.
(08-20-2017 11:43 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-20-2017 10:23 PM)papergoddess Wrote: relationshipvilla.com  is the main site and relationshipvilla.com/forum is the forum . please how do i show my blog latest post on the portal and not at the sidebar

Very easy, go to template, remove the latest post template from the portal(copy it first before deleting it). It looks like this {$latestpost} . Now go to portal template, edit it and paste the template you copied under {$forum} template.

thanks but am talking of displaying the main blog last post not from the forum. to display an external link.  but really you have killed my zeal in building this forum. i saw the stuff that brought me to your site the first day on the forum today. though i fell in love with the forum even when i didnt see,but its so sad i cant have it...ah so sad.......
(08-20-2017 11:53 PM)papergoddess Wrote:
(08-20-2017 11:43 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-20-2017 10:23 PM)papergoddess Wrote: relationshipvilla.com  is the main site and relationshipvilla.com/forum is the forum . please how do i show my blog latest post on the portal and not at the sidebar

thanks but am talking of displaying the main blog last post not from the forum. to display an external link.  but really you have killed my zeal in building this forum. i saw the stuff that brought me to your site the first day on the forum today. though i fell in love with the forum even when i didnt see,but its so sad i cant have it...ah so sad.......

"Killed which zeal" and "have what"? Please be descriptive a bit
lol, i saw nairaland theme
i saw nairaland theme and i got fade up with my own forum
(08-21-2017 12:03 AM)papergoddess Wrote: i saw nairaland theme and i got fade up with my own forum

Lol, you prefer the Nairaland theme?
yess............have been dying to have it pedro. i will be the happiest on earth . you wont understand , its taking me up to a month just to fix a forum. from smf to phb to mybb still am not cool. i like it please
(08-21-2017 12:34 AM)papergoddess Wrote: yess............have been dying to have it pedro. i will be the happiest on earth . you wont understand , its taking me up to a month just to fix a forum. from smf to phb to mybb still am not cool. i like it please

Nairaland theme is on this forum
for mybb
(08-21-2017 12:34 AM)papergoddess Wrote: yess............have been dying to have it pedro. i will be the happiest on earth . you wont understand , its taking me up to a month just to fix a forum. from smf to phb to mybb still am not cool. i like it please

The theme has been shared like Patrick said.. But there are better premium Mybb theme here, why not select one?
No @Pedro I like the Nairaland.
(08-21-2017 01:34 AM)papergoddess Wrote: No @Pedro I like the Nairaland.

Alright then.
Hope you know how to install plugins and themes on MyBB?
YEP AM DONE WITH IT. ITS REMAINING NEWSPOINT PLUGINS AND AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT. i uploaded the admin folder to the frorum folder, the plugins to inc.plugins and the task too and language to inc/language. i have activated it in my admin panel but i dont see any place to for settings
(08-22-2017 12:26 AM)papergoddess Wrote: YEP AM DONE WITH IT. ITS REMAINING NEWSPOINT PLUGINS AND AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT. i uploaded the admin folder to the frorum folder, the plugins to inc.plugins and the task too and language to inc/language. i have activated it in my admin panel but i dont see any place to for settings

You will find it close to tool and maintenance at the top of your admin dashboard.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Am Novice Please How To Design And Do Some Other Tageble Things In Mybb Admin Please olamideoladesino 0 149 03-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: olamideoladesino
  How To Design Mybb Forum Am New Here olamideoladesino 0 90 03-17-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: olamideoladesino
  HELP: I Want To Change Mybb Board Link kingsolomon 0 63 02-28-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  HELP: I Need Mybb Help Mr Elpee 0 74 02-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Mr Elpee
  Pls Admin Help Needed On Mybb 9Jahype 14 480 01-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Last Post: major
  HELP: Help Me Install Mybb On My Hosting I Will Pay Jadonking042 2 202 12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Badooskid
  HELP: I Need Mybb Help prince 2 155 11-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: prince
  I Need The Premium Version Of Mybb Plugin For Moving Threads To Front Page Otahumele 0 140 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Otahumele