Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
problem help jdtrenders little pls

Pls JDtrenders Help Me Out With This Little Problem
Help Me

i want to know Why my WordPress links doesn't appear with
image on facebook this days ..so, i decide to change my site themes so many time but still not work..

Please AnyBody Who Knows How or what to do about this ??
I ALSO HAVE THE SAME ISSUES MINE IS EVEN CONFLICTING WITH A POST FEATURE IMAGE ON FACEBOOK WEN I POST IT IT BRING OUT AN ARTICLE POST IMAGE I MADE SOMETIME AGO DO KNOW WHY
(06-19-2017 02:41 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Help Me

i want to know Why my WordPress links doesn't appear with
image on facebook this days ..so, i decide to change my site themes so many time but still not work..

Please AnyBody Who Knows How or what to do about this ??

The problem should be from the share plugin or the themes themselves. But was it working well before it suddenly stopped or it never worked before? Please be clear
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Also, make sure you don't activate many share plugins because those plugins will add open graph meta (which will confuse Facebook.) This is because most plugins send og tags to Facebook and only one is required, hence, activating many plugins means sending many og tags which is confusing to Facebook.

Another reason your post image may not be fetched is because your plugin isn't sending any og tag. In that case, you must uninstall it and try another.

If,however, the problem persists, you should debug the url to know the cause by heading straight to
OPEN GRAPH OBJECT DEBUGGER; the Facebook Debugging Tool. Just put the url in the box and debug. Facebook will tell the cause and give suggestions.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Please All Jdtrenders Help A Bro! Drinosblog 9 133 09-25-2017, 10:23 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine