Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress hot com ng simple shared plus generalbaze customized theme

SHARED- A Simple Customized Generalbaze.com.ng Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus Hot
Title: A Simple Customized GeneralBaze.Com.Ng Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus Version: Hot Uploaded: 09-03-2017
Author: PlusAuthor-Website: PedroOriginal: plus
Downloads: 37
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Better response on post A Simple Customized Generalbaze.com.ng Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus HotHello Am Plus,

Download A Simple Customized GENERALBAZE.COM.NG Wordpress Theme
Shared&Coded By Plus.

Rich In Content!!!

GENERALBAZE.COM.NG WORDPRESS THEME (CURRENT)

Always Visit Jdtrendz.Com For More

Download & Enjoy

Type Amen To Make Jdtrendz.Com Last Long For Other Webmasters Generation For Them To See It.............

Am First To Type Amen....

Ahhh If You First Me To Type Amen Say It At The Comment Box Below.

Thanks To @Pedro Our Boss

Jd Co.
thanks baba
Yr Wlcm
baba pls, am new to WordPress .... plz how would I install and upload it... and plz will I create mysql database while setting up the blog and also plz which freehost and ftp client do u use
contact me on whatsappp at 07013078945 or Pedro
(09-03-2017 05:25 PM)remiproxy Wrote: baba pls, am new to WordPress .... plz how would I install and upload it... and plz will I create mysql database while setting up the blog and also plz which freehost and ftp client do u use

@remiproxy u dnt need to create database to set it up. jst login to ur wordpress dashbord, click the menu, the click appearance, then go to themes, then add theme, u will see upload theme that where you will upload ur theme. if u still have problem. kindly bring it to jdtrendz. THANK YOU
Not Downloading. Can U Pls Send Me The Download Link
Nice share oga plus
Thanks @Plus I really like the theme
ur welcome
amen long live
(09-03-2017 05:49 PM)sholasunshine Wrote:
(09-03-2017 05:25 PM)remiproxy Wrote: baba pls, am new to WordPress .... plz how would I install and upload it... and plz will I create mysql database while setting up the blog and also plz which freehost and ftp client do u use

@remiproxy u dnt need to create database to set it up. jst login to ur wordpress dashbord, click the menu, the click appearance, then go to themes, then add theme, u will see upload theme that where you will upload ur theme. if u still have problem. kindly bring it to jdtrendz. THANK YOU

thanks boss... can I have ur whatsapp number plz
(09-04-2017 07:47 PM)remiproxy Wrote:
(09-03-2017 05:49 PM)sholasunshine Wrote:

thanks boss... can I have ur whatsapp number plz

Facebook http://fb.com/shola.Thankgod.5
It an apk extension

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 52 3,981 04-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent) Pedro 11 1,530 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  SHARED: Download Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme V8.7.2 cbanklee 2 135 04-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  Betheme Responsive Multi Wordpress Theme V20.8.9 cbanklee 0 107 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Naijapaded Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free (recent) Pedro 9 1,537 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Smartwizzie
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 22 911 04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Naijagroves
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 18 622 04-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  47extra.com Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 5 508 03-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Thonyb