Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
syntocode wordpress hot carrington mobile site customized theme

SHARED- Customized Carrington Mobile Theme For WordPress Mobile Site by Syntocode Hot Hot
Title: Customized Carrington Mobile Theme For WordPress Mobile Site by Syntocode Hot Version: Hot Uploaded: 08-28-2017
: http://Syntocode
Author: syntocodeAuthor-Website: PedroOriginal: syntocode
Downloads: 13
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Carrington Mobile Theme For WordPress is the most common mobile theme used by Nigerian blogs, sometimes last year, I wrote a detailed tutorial on how to manipulate/customize Carrington mobile theme for wordpress here, I believe many found it really useful as I got a lot of feedbacks and comments. Based on the requests I got, I decided to play around the theme, gave it a face lift. A demo is running here or checkout the screenshots below. You can follow the instructions in my previous post to install and customize the template further but if you’re stucked at any point u can always drop a comment here. I’ll be glad to help ?

Why Carrington theme is the best for blogs?
  • It has a simple and clean look.

• Because it doesn’t show much details, it loads very fast which is good for SEO (I went further to optimize this version to load even faster)

• It is easy to customize (your PHP & CSS knowledge is the only limit u have..lol)

• It’s free to use ?
A copy of the template is live on this website(click here), Here are screenshots of what the template looks like after customization.

[Image: customized-carrington-mobile-theme2.png?...=189%2C300]

[Image: customized-carrington-mobile-theme4.png?...=159%2C300]

Download Customized Carrington Mobile theme (without featured image on homepage) here .

OR

Download Customized Carrington Mobile theme (with featured image on homepage) here .

UPDATE:

How to Increase the Number of Posts on Carrington Homepage

To increase the number of posts on Carrington homepage (or wordpress homepage generally),
I hope you like it! Kindly suggest what you think I should add/remove via comment. Spread d good news, Share with friends ?

PS: If you need a custom solutions, custom design/template for your website, you can contact Jdtrendz,Com here

Thanks & God Bless ?
Tanks bro More grease to ur elbow
we love u.. tanks so much
Ban reason: Copyright infringement (1y, 9m, 4w, 21h, 11m remaining)
ur welcome
Nice
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 47 1,874 Today, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Itunes Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 6 66 Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Last Post: greatben
  SHARED: Finally I Have Shared Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 1 81 Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Charis
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 44 2,327 Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Charis
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 31 1,502 12-13-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga 2 2 viczimo 4 260 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  COMING SOON: Who Needs Lagosloaded.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 4 65 12-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Teejay3200
  SHARED: 36ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 8 272 12-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Amechispark