Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress news exciter latest v shared 1 plus theme download

SHARED- Download Latest Exciter News Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1.0
Lightbulb 
Title: Download Latest Exciter News Wordpress Theme Shared by Plus Version: V.1.0 Uploaded: 10-03-2017
Downloads: 23
Guests can download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Latest Exciter News Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus.

This Theme Is SelfMade By Plus. Your Fav Boy. Also Don't Forget Our Gurus @Pedro @cbanklee

Note; The Theme Is Suitable For Tablet. But you Can Also Use It on Other Devices. Also on Pc.

Enjoy Our Offer Only On JDTrendz.Com

Don't Forget To Invite Your Friends!!!

Demo

Click Here
Nice share. Keep it up.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Baba twale carry on
forgive me but its not responsive
(10-03-2017 05:21 PM)Life Wrote: forgive me but its not responsive

You are right. . @Plus , work on the responsiveness. Nobody go download unresponsive mobile theme.. But you did a nice job. Kudos!
Better response on post RE: Download Latest Exciter News Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1.0one day I will write wp theme for jdtrendz...... just not in the mood for that now
(10-03-2017 05:29 PM)Life Wrote: one day I will write wp theme for jdtrendz...... just not in the mood for that now

Can't wait for that day bro Tongue
Nice bro, but you just dey create themes as you like, you don't even bother to check whether they are good and responsive. Pedro doesn't do like that. Earlier before you created a theme and the stylesheet is missing,you haven't adjust that and now you are here with another one.
(10-03-2017 07:22 PM)remitheblogger Wrote: Nice bro, but you just dey create themes as you like, you don't even bother to check whether they are good and responsive. Pedro doesn't do like that. Earlier before you created a theme and the stylesheet is missing,you haven't adjust that and now you are here with another one.

Bro calm down its not easy to do such a hard work after all he has been coding and cloning themes jst few mistakes he made which will be resolved soonest so pls keep calm dont jst judge
(10-03-2017 07:22 PM)remitheblogger Wrote: Nice bro, but you just dey create themes as you like, you don't even bother to check whether they are good and responsive. Pedro doesn't do like that. Earlier before you created a theme and the stylesheet is missing,you haven't adjust that and now you are here with another one.
Agbaya! Your own na to deh download, how many you dun share? Who u help?
sorry for dat but ix a mistake thanks for understanding @major
also @James major and james i will kill u 2 with a best theme ever! Ix just de matter of time but chill will drop it soon
coool share
(10-03-2017 07:30 PM)major Wrote:

Bro calm down its not easy to do such a hard work after all he has been coding and cloning themes jst few mistakes he made which will be resolved soonest so pls keep calm dont jst judge
bro ah just observe,i don't mean anything bad.

I understand that is y wen I download themes,i do click the thanks button.
(10-03-2017 09:28 PM)remitheblogger Wrote:
(10-03-2017 07:30 PM)major Wrote:

bro ah just observe,i don't mean anything bad.

I understand that is y wen I download themes,i do click the thanks button.

No p bro jst that i was concerned by the way u reacted towards our Boss @Plus Big Grin
(10-03-2017 08:35 PM)Plus Wrote: also @James major and james i will kill u 2 with a best theme ever! Ix just de matter of time but chill will drop it soon

Boss @Plus i dey here GidiGbam jst once u drop am Tag me Sharp sharp I jst cant wait
ok @major likewise it could be .........yes ohh

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 52 3,981 04-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent) Pedro 11 1,530 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  SHARED: Download Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme V8.7.2 cbanklee 2 135 04-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  Betheme Responsive Multi Wordpress Theme V20.8.9 cbanklee 0 107 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Naijapaded Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free (recent) Pedro 9 1,537 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Smartwizzie
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 22 911 04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Naijagroves
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 18 622 04-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  47extra.com Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 5 508 03-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Thonyb