Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress child genesis don caprio free 1 theme download

SHARED- Download Wordpress Free Don Caprio Genesis Child Theme 1.0
Title: Download Wordpress Free Don Caprio Genesis Child Theme Version: 1.0 Uploaded: 08-17-2017
Author: PlusAuthor-Website: PedroOriginal: Plus
Downloads: 4
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Well, this theme was built using Eleven40 theme as sample but it’s nothing like Eleven40. Being a theme I was actively using on my main domain, I made sure every bit of it was customized to taste.

[Image: screenshot.png]

I started using the theme before Genesis 2.0 (with HTML5 feature) got released but I made sure the theme is now HTML5 enabled and re-styled it to make it look good. Wanna see the demo? It’s right here.

Features:

• 4 color styles

• HTML5 markup

• Footer widgets

• Fixed Width

• 6 Layout Options
Requirements

You need to install Genesis Framework to use this theme. The latest version is recommended.

Download

Download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d054df9a

How to Install

– First install Genesis Framework first

– Then install Don Caprio Genesis Child Theme and activate

Changing the Logo

The logo is located here: /wp-content/themes/doncaprio/images/logo.png

And the favicon here: /wp-content/themes/doncaprio/images/favicon.ico

If you’re not using the default color scheme, you have to replace the logo.png image in the chosen color images folder located here: /wp-content/themes/doncaprio/images/red, blue or green.

Have you seen our latest WP social sharing plugin? It looks great if used along with this theme.
Got any questions? Please post it here as a comment.

Always Visit Jdtrendz.Com For More
Nice Share. But No Demo
look at the image above that ix the demo inserted to the post
Nice share
Pls teenloaded.com.ng WordPress themes needed

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 43 2,282 Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 31 1,495 Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga 2 2 viczimo 4 253 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  SHARED: 36ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 8 266 12-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Amechispark
  SHARED: SpiceGist.Com Wordpress Theme Shared Current Plus 6 538 12-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 16 251 12-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Last Post: haarun.haarun
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 96 4,545 11-30-2017, 03:28 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V1.2 cbanklee 36 869 11-30-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype