Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
focus mybb see version responsive latest premium is theme demo

SHARED- Focus Premium Mybb Theme, The Responsive Version Is Out, See Demo! (latest)
(07-10-2017 01:56 AM)major Wrote:
(07-09-2017 09:21 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-09-2017 08:49 PM)major Wrote:
(07-09-2017 05:01 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-09-2017 04:47 PM)major Wrote: I know i dont but it wasn't centered on Clone was jst for people to help me on few issues and as for the mybb theme mehn 6k credit is darm much even most members donr have such i know ur doing this for basically me and most people buh help us na one thing i love Jd trendz is that U research based on people needs unlike Nct where dey discuss irrelevant things but help us Smile at least am still learning work frm u thats why i stick around

6000 naira is just a give away, trust me. But I will reduce something for ONLY YOU because I see you needed a mobile friendly design and you are active on jdtrendz.

Trust me, the responsive theme is better and more mature. You will forever thank me for this, believe me.

Tanks Boss But still remain wat i was begging sha if u want me to PM u about it pls say so Wink

Please, what exactly do you want? State them here comprehensively and I will provide solutions accordingly. You know how to install themes and plugins and you also know html and css. So this will make my work easier.

However, going beyond may require payment.

Ok finally u have given me a listening Ear

1.first of all i need u to lecture me on how to apply this attachment u normally do to the files or things u post for Download like this themes u posted here i need to know how u attached it and gave all those details not the normal attachment found wen posting a thread

2.how users can apply their very own avatar or pics

3. How to style user name because i have tried using plugins but to make it show or to access it i dont know

4. To make a drop down on qutoed comments

Wink that's all i dont want to go forward before u snob me again

LOL, after insulting me on NCT?

IT'S like you guys underestimate me simply because I don't like showing off like others who don't even have a clue of how php works.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Finna
(07-10-2017 08:39 AM)patrick Wrote:
(07-10-2017 01:37 AM)dealwap Wrote: You must be so dumb to say the theme you shared is what nct.com.ng is using.The theme is already installed before you ever think of sharing it here. If the theme was downloaded from your site then why give the title, "Nct.com.ng Desktop View Shared for Free" to your thread? Tha clearly shows that NCT Forum made you think of sharing the theme.

guilty conscience

Dealwap right now  Smashing-computer
(07-10-2017 10:58 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-10-2017 01:37 AM)dealwap Wrote: You must be so dumb to say the theme you shared is what nct.com.ng is using.The theme is already installed before you ever think of sharing it here. If the theme was downloaded from your site then why give the title, "Nct.com.ng Desktop View Shared for Free" to your thread? Tha clearly shows that NCT Forum made you think of sharing the theme.

If Nct made me share it, why is mine responsive and yours is not? It clearly shows who the boss is.

Also, I used NCT because of people like Major who erroneously thought you owned the theme, whereas you don't. In fact, you can never even dream of it.

If I had shared this responsive one on jdtrendz.ga, you would have downloaded it and claim ownership! Well, today they all know you are not the owner, but rather, a petty cyber hoodlum.

Anyway, you need an upgrade as your own version IS NOT RESPONSIVE. So I am expecting you to open another account to purchase our forum credits to purchase it.
Lol, funny man... Create another account to purchase it. I can always get it from the developer if I want * I even love my mobile design the way it is* so why waste my time with you? You can't think of anything creative was why you opted to create a site like NCT. I feel so blessed to create a path for others like you to follow.
(07-10-2017 11:13 AM)dealwap Wrote:
(07-10-2017 10:58 AM)Pedro Wrote:

If Nct made me share it, why is mine responsive and yours is not? It clearly shows who the boss is.

Also, I used NCT because of people like Major who erroneously thought you owned the theme, whereas you don't. In fact, you can never even dream of it.

If I had shared this responsive one on jdtrendz.ga, you would have downloaded it and claim ownership! Well, today they all know you are not the owner, but rather, a petty cyber hoodlum.

Anyway, you need an upgrade as your own version IS NOT RESPONSIVE. So I am expecting you to open another account to purchase our forum credits to purchase it.
Lol, funny man... Create another account to purchase it. I can always get it from the developer if I want * I even love my mobile design the way it is* so why waste my time with you? You can't think of anything creative was why you opted to create a site like NCT. I feel so blessed to create a path for others like you to follow.

Rather, you copied jdtrendz.ga which existed before you dreamt of Nct. I even shared various designs then which you stole. So sad I lost most of my contents. Anyway, I don't blame you.

Also, get what from which programmer? I thought you claimed you are one? I thought you wrote Dealwap inc on the footer?

So what's the meaning of the CREATIVITY on your forum when you literally stole my contents from jdtrendz.ga? Check your webmasters section, 90% of the contents there belong to me.

So why are you still parading yourself as a programmer, eh?

To show how thievery you guys are, check your forum and every nook and cranny you turn, you must see jdtrendz. ALL my versions of jdtendz are there:

Wapka, WordPress and Mybb!

Dealwap, I am really disappointed in you to be honest!
I repeat again you're dumb! Cos other people posted on Nairaland means SEUN OSEWA stole their content? How do you reason like an idiot! Damn!!! Did you see account creating those post?

Oga go and sleep. Who know about jdtrendz.ga? Whoever thought such a website exist you even have the gut to say NCT copied you lol... Baba you're drunk go and sleep.

At the footer of your forum why did you remove the copyright there? Fool! Smile
(07-10-2017 11:28 AM)dealwap Wrote: I repeat again you're dumb! Cos other people posted on Nairaland means SEUN OSEWA stole their content? How do you reason like an idiot! Damn!!! Did you see account creating those post?

Oga go and sleep. Who know about jdtrendz.ga? Whoever thought such a website exist you even have the gut to say NCT copied you lol... Baba you're drunk go and sleep.

Of course, jdtrendz.ga wasn't that popular that's the major reason you think you can steal my content and go scot-free? You didn't post my contents, but you continuously move them to front page, what do you say about that?

The other day, your moderator was advising someone to create many accounts as a way to promote his forum. He even confessed you guys created many accounts. So how am I sure you didn't purloin my contents with one of your accounts and then move them to front page without acknowledging me?

As for why I put my name on the footer, the reason is very obvious :

Show me any one Mybb forum built on this framework and has the FEATURES I have?

Jdtendz is the ONLY FORUM that has the kind of content I have, the Market place on homepage, and the very many unique features that even members of your forum are requesting for.

But you, what does your forum have? Nothing! You merely downloaded a theme from the defunct jdtrendz.ga and begin posting. NO ONE UNIQUE FEATURE ON NCT!
I swear this posts made my day meanwhile i want to use this Medium to Two different talented Most inspiring People i may or may have offended in one way or the other @Pedro and @dealwap pls i am sorry for either posting or arousing things that brought a misconduct to us my sincere apologies especially @Pedro am sorry for such post earlier on and @dealwap to tho u mistook what i meant but am really sorry for that find a place in ur heart to forgive me @Pedro am ur humble learner if everyone chases me out u can't do that because i have built my strong hold on u ( let me tell u the truth now if not for u i swear forget about blogging in my life) u gave me hope @dealwap u also made me feel i had a second choice if @Pedro had turned me down and i wish we all could settle things right i can never say am a guru if not for u guys tanks to google that brought me to u guys Smile @Pedro hope am forgiven @dealwap hope am forgive
(07-10-2017 11:56 AM)major Wrote: I swear this posts made my day meanwhile i want to use this Medium to Two different talented Most inspiring People i may or may have offended in one way or the other @Pedro and @dealwap pls i am sorry for either posting or arousing things that brought a misconduct to us my sincere apologies especially @Pedro am sorry for such post earlier on and @dealwap to tho u mistook what i meant but am really sorry for that find a place in ur heart to forgive me @Pedro am ur humble learner if everyone chases me out u can't do that because i have built my strong hold on u ( let me tell u the truth now if not for u i swear forget about blogging in my life) u gave me hope @dealwap u also made me feel i had a second choice if @Pedro had turned me down and i wish we all could settle things right i can never say am a guru if not for u guys tanks to google that brought me to u guys Smile @Pedro hope am forgiven @dealwap hope am forgive

I hold no grudges bro. I am cool and easy going. Let's just learn to appreciate people. That's my philosophy. I derive no joy offending people, you guys can attest to that.

But really, I am not happy especially with Dealwap . However, I will just take it as ignorance on his part.

As for you, Major, we are cool.
(07-10-2017 11:39 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-10-2017 11:28 AM)dealwap Wrote: I repeat again you're dumb! Cos other people posted on Nairaland means SEUN OSEWA stole their content? How do you reason like an idiot! Damn!!! Did you see account creating those post?

Of course, jdtrendz.ga wasn't that popular that's the major reason you think you can steal my content and go scot-free? You didn't post my contents, but you continuously move them to front page, what do you say about that?

The other day, your moderator was advising someone to create many accounts as a way to promote his forum. He even confessed you guys created many accounts. So how am I sure you didn't purloin my contents with one of your accounts and then move them to front page without acknowledging me?

Jdtendz is the ONLY FORUM that has the kind of content I have, the Market place on homepage, and the very many unique features that even members of your forum are requesting for.

But you, what does your forum have? Nothing! You merely downloaded a theme from the defunct jdtrendz.ga and begin posting. NO ONE UNIQUE FEATURE ON NCT!

Correct mad man, NCT created many accounts? Where did u see that. You're just a nuisance that should be eradicated from the cyber space. I've always thought you're reasonable not knowing you're the definition of stupidity.
(07-10-2017 12:14 PM)dealwap Wrote:
(07-10-2017 11:39 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Correct mad man, NCT created many accounts? Where did u see that. You're just a nuisance that should be eradicated from the cyber space. I've always thought you're reasonable not knowing you're the definition of stupidity.

LOL, I think you need to see this thread
http://nct.com.ng/thread-You-Want-To-Sta...m#pid36243

HERE ARE EXAMPLES

(06-22-2017 12:18 PM)Laive Wrote: @Hackinubee, I am glad you've heard it directly from the super admin of this community. If I could still remember, when he started out, prior to my appointment as a Moderator, most of his threads moved people to make contributions thereby leading to full discussions. Those threads are still here, you can spare some time to go through them.
As for your second question, I would say build a team! This is very important. But the most powerful secrete is: CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS FOR YOURSELF. This may sound silly, but it works. Posting in your new forum all with the same username means YOU ARE BLOGGING.
Hopefully, you now get my point. I rest here.

(06-22-2017 12:53 PM)Laive Wrote: In that case, your question is all about getting members. And my advice above is to **fake it** by creating 5 to 10 different accounts for yourself. It is not logical to post threads with username "HBpen" throughout your forum or replying to your own threads with the same username. For a start, you have to fake it! Quote me anywhere my dear... Smile

(06-22-2017 02:24 PM)Hackinubee Wrote: lemme fake it then

(06-22-2017 05:30 PM)Hackinubee Wrote: but faking is like deceiving myself na

AND MANY MORE. JUST CLICK ON THAT LINK.

Dealwap, I think you are suffering from congenital stupidity!
(07-10-2017 12:14 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-10-2017 11:56 AM)major Wrote: I swear this posts made my day meanwhile i want to use this Medium to Two different talented Most inspiring People i may or may have offended in one way or the other @Pedro and @dealwap pls i am sorry for either posting or arousing things that brought a misconduct to us my sincere apologies especially @Pedro am sorry for such post earlier on and @dealwap to tho u mistook what i meant but am really sorry for that find a place in ur heart to forgive me @Pedro am ur humble learner if everyone chases me out u can't do that because i have built my strong hold on u ( let me tell u the truth now if not for u i swear forget about blogging in my life) u gave me hope @dealwap u also made me feel i had a second choice if @Pedro had turned me down and i wish we all could settle things right i can never say am a guru if not for u guys tanks to google that brought me to u guys Smile @Pedro hope am forgiven @dealwap hope am forgive

I hold no grudges bro. I am cool and easy going. Let's just learn to appreciate people. That's my philosophy. I derive no joy offending people, you guys can attest to that.

But really, I am not happy especially with Dealwap . However, I will just take it as ignorance on his part.

As for you, Major, we are cool.

@Pedro tanks sooo much am really blusing that finally we have reconciled really i am at least my hope is back to 100% because i have been down since yesterday seeing Mr @Pedro angry with me i couldn't post any article on my Forum but now am Happy Smile my boss is happy too @dealwap am still waiting for my apology acceptance Sad if u don't wanna forgive me am fine but i sincerely apologize @dealwap
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz, I'm laughing hard at your stupidity, you're not only dumb but foolish. Show me anywhere any of the moderator wrote that they created multiple account on NCT.
(07-10-2017 12:45 PM)dealwap Wrote:
(07-10-2017 12:31 PM)Pedro Wrote:
Lolzzzzzzzzzzz, I'm laughing hard at your stupidity, you're not only dumb but foolish. Show me anywhere any of the moderator wrote that they created multiple account on NCT.

You didn't see the link I posted? You didn't read the excerpt I posted from your site? If you didn't, here's the link

http://nct.com.ng/thread-You-Want-To-Sta...m#pid36243

Laive was clearly giving out tricks that worked for you guys. Lol, very criminal minded riff-raff!
Chai!!!!! You lack brain and also lack understanding...
(07-10-2017 01:00 PM)dealwap Wrote: Chai!!!!! You lack brain and also lack understanding...

I see you don't have anything reasonable to say. I have very important things to do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pedro's post:
  • dealwap
Better response on post RE: Focus Premium Mybb Theme, The Responsive Version Is Out, See Demo! (latest)why all of una wicked like this @Pedro @major @dealwap......

so this kind fight happen here and even on nct...... nobody told me...

mehn una don fuck up.... for this @Pedro find me one bottle of ciroc there else I will.......
(09-16-2017 05:24 PM)Life Wrote: why all of una wicked like this @Pedro @major @dealwap......

mehn una don fuck up.... for this @Pedro find me one bottle of ciroc there else I will.......

Hehe. . Oga trouble maker dun show last last Big Grin
(09-16-2017 05:46 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(09-16-2017 05:24 PM)Life Wrote: why all of una wicked like this @Pedro @major @dealwap......

lol.....
(09-16-2017 05:46 PM)Pedro Wrote:

lol

Lol asin ehnnn The Fight be like Biafra Big Grin i jst be like Spectator abi no be so @Pedro We where jst chilling Out lol

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Please Help On The Jdtrendz Gomobile Theme None None daweb 0 22 11-13-2017, 11:20 PM
Last Post: daweb
  HELP: I need Jdtrendz Mybb Mobile theme ifexxy 47 882 11-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: donblade
  HELP: Help Me With Jdtrendz Mybb Theme Please V1 V1 adegoldop6 0 43 10-29-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: adegoldop6
  SHARED: Mybb Mydownloads Plugin Shared for Free (Latest) Pedro 5 135 10-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Otahumele
  SHARED: Sha Free Mybb Theme Shared By Plus For Free V 1.0 Plus 2 116 09-30-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Plus
  SHARED: The "Flash" Latest MyBB Theme Shared V 1.8.x Plus 4 139 09-26-2017, 01:14 AM
Last Post: msm
  TUTORIAL: How Can I Create A Mobile Version Of Mybb? Pedro 7 507 09-22-2017, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Nct.com.ng Default Mybb Themes Shared; Two Different Designs ! Pedro 11 833 09-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine