Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress hot mobile latest geekng shared theme

SHARED- Geekng Latest Wordpress Mobile Theme Shared! (hot)
Title: Geekng Latest WordPress Mobile Theme Shared! Version: (Hot) Uploaded: 08-17-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: jdtrendz.comOriginal:
Downloads: 61
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Better response on post Geekng Latest Wordpress Mobile Theme Shared! (hot)[Image: Screenshot_2017_08_16_224506.jpg]

Below is the mobile version of Geek.ng WordPress Theme.

INSTALLATION

Install as usual.

MODIFICATION

Theme can be modified to your taste. To edit the header and posts on the header, go to header default.php. To edit the footer, go to bottom.php.

This theme is coded for our active members.

Demo: http://netnaija.jdtrendz.com
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Just too dope bro God bless your ways , I wish I'll know to how to code up to your level haha
Some Help me with 100credit I want to download the theme
(08-17-2017 12:41 AM)cbanklee Wrote: Just too dope bro God bless your ways , I wish I'll know to how to code up to your level haha

You are already a good coder brother Smile
(08-17-2017 12:59 AM)haarun.haarun Wrote: Some Help me with 100credit I want to download the theme

Ask @cbanklee , he has about 400 credits Big Grin
(08-17-2017 12:41 PM)deelino Wrote: bro the credit is much na... How do we download it when i dont even know how to gain such point... I have requested this in nct forum and they directed me here...

Hi, your profile says you just registered. But like I said above, the theme was coded for our active members ONLY. People who just joined should start contributing so as to enjoy all our exclusive features. There are lots of premium themes on the forum that requires just 0 credit to download. Themes like Naijaloaded, both PC and mobile, old and new, Maxblog, etc. You can download those ones pending on when you have sufficient points to download others.

Meanwhile, to learn how to earn credits, click this link

https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-How-Can-I-Earn-Credits
(08-17-2017 01:30 PM)deelino Wrote: ok.. Bro i blog at caffinegeeks.com..

Its just that its needed urgently

Since u need it urgently u can buy the forum credit with cash
nice one
credits not reading
Nice one

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Itunes Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 8 98 1 hour ago
Last Post: eminithunderlee
  SHARED: Naijaactive Wordpress Mobile Theme Shared By Plus! V.1.0 Plus 20 471 Today, 03:47 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 47 1,878 Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Finally I Have Shared Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 1 86 12-14-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Charis
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 44 2,332 12-14-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Charis
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 31 1,507 12-13-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga 2 2 viczimo 4 265 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  COMING SOON: Who Needs Lagosloaded.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 4 74 12-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Teejay3200