Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wordpress hot mobile latest geekng shared theme

SHARED- Geekng Latest Wordpress Mobile Theme Shared! (hot)
Title: Geekng Latest WordPress Mobile Theme Shared! Version: (Hot) Uploaded: 08-17-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: jdtrendz.comOriginal:
Downloads: 76
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Better response on post Geekng Latest Wordpress Mobile Theme Shared! (hot)[Image: Screenshot_2017_08_16_224506.jpg]

Below is the mobile version of WordPress Theme.

Install as usual.

Theme can be modified to your taste. To edit the header and posts on the header, go to header default.php. To edit the footer, go to bottom.php.

This theme is coded for our active members.

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Just too dope bro God bless your ways , I wish I'll know to how to code up to your level haha
Some Help me with 100credit I want to download the theme
(08-17-2017 01:41 AM)cbanklee Wrote: Just too dope bro God bless your ways , I wish I'll know to how to code up to your level haha

You are already a good coder brother Smile
(08-17-2017 01:59 AM)haarun.haarun Wrote: Some Help me with 100credit I want to download the theme

Ask @cbanklee , he has about 400 credits Big Grin
(08-17-2017 01:41 PM)deelino Wrote: bro the credit is much na... How do we download it when i dont even know how to gain such point... I have requested this in nct forum and they directed me here...

Hi, your profile says you just registered. But like I said above, the theme was coded for our active members ONLY. People who just joined should start contributing so as to enjoy all our exclusive features. There are lots of premium themes on the forum that requires just 0 credit to download. Themes like Naijaloaded, both PC and mobile, old and new, Maxblog, etc. You can download those ones pending on when you have sufficient points to download others.

Meanwhile, to learn how to earn credits, click this link
(08-17-2017 02:30 PM)deelino Wrote: ok.. Bro i blog at

Its just that its needed urgently

Since u need it urgently u can buy the forum credit with cash
nice one
credits not reading
Nice one

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 2 67 03-18-2018, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Chibusnares
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 7 706 03-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: stokash
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 29 1,345 03-17-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Chibusnares
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 48 2,510 03-13-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Post: joshuatac
  FIXED: Free Mobile Wordpress Theme 2.1 Usher_star 6 440 03-13-2018, 08:05 AM
Last Post: joshuatac
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 17 538 03-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  SHARED: Free Theme By Lifenaija: Mobile Theme 1.1 lifenaija 2 237 03-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Supreme
  SHARED: Tooxclusive Desktop Wordpress Theme Shared (unspoken) Pedro 10 1,646 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Last Post: nayd