Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress version latest recent shared free gidifans theme most

SHARED- Gidifans Latest WordPress Theme Shared for Free; Most Recent Version!
Better response on post Gidifans Latest WordPress Theme Shared for Free; Most Recent Version!   

Below is the most recent Gidifans WordPress Theme. I added a feature that enables you to show 
three posts from three categories at the top of the recent posts on the index page. 
This can be used for adverts, breaking news, etc. 
You can make it show from any category you want. All you have to do is replace my category id with the one of your choice. 
To do that, go to Main index.php,  look for these codes, tthey are three 

<?php query_posts('cat=3&showposts=1'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Simply change  3 in to your category id. 

That's all, enjoy!

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Download File

NOTE: Spamming to meet the required number of posts will attract instant BAN
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
TANKS BRO
thanks for the theme boss
Nice share boss
I like the theme alot
@hemelse @cbanklee , I appreciate.
thanks boss
thumbs up
nice share
This dude always keep surprising me... you're the best bro!! Keep up your good work..
(06-19-2017 11:47 AM)dhilariousdandy Wrote: This dude always keep surprising me... you're the best bro!! Keep up your good work..

Wow! This is really great
thanks
I love the theme boss but I find it difficult to download it from your site sir. We love u boss
(06-20-2017 08:56 AM)Kingeffisy Wrote: I love the theme boss but I find it difficult to download it from your site sir. We love u boss

It's easy, click the link. It will link you to the download page, download it there.
Thanks
Lemme check it out
@Pedro it can't be download, not working and I clicked save to my device on pcloud website, bt nothing is downloading, am using Firefox and UC
(06-20-2017 09:45 AM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro it can't be download, not working and I clicked save to my device on pcloud website, bt nothing is downloading, am using Firefox and UC

You can download it now. I have changed the download location.
Great theme
Tnx bro

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 21 1,101 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kaperskyguru
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 90 3,940 11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  SHARED: Lailasblog (click Mag) – Viral Wordpress News Theme (nulled Version) V1.09.0 Lilbob 18 911 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Phemex
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 45 1,626 11-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 13 383 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
  SHARED: Bazetune wordpress themes shared hemelse 7 449 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
  SHARED: 360hypes Wordpress Theme Coded And Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 1 164 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 23 698 11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Phemex