Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress gltrends latest recent shared free theme

SHARED- Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)
Title: Gltrends Latest WordPress Theme Shared for Free! Version: (Recent) Uploaded: 09-05-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: Jdtrendz.comOriginal:
Downloads: 138 / 138 (668.37 KB / .zip zip)
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
[Image: Screenshot_2017_09_05_155216.jpg]

Few days ago, a Jdtrender requested for this theme. No doubt, Naijaloaded and Gurusloaded or Gltrends WordPress themes are often the most sought after themes in the Nigerian blogosphere, so sad we are just releasing that of Gltrends today although we have released all the versions of Naijaloaded both old and new, mobile and desktop versions.

INSTALLATION GUIDE

Theme can be installed through any of the following:
1. Directly from your WordPress dashboard or,
2. Ftp or,
3. File Manager. Which ever is the easiest for you.

MODIFICATIONS

Theme can be modified to your taste. To change the colour, go to file manager, css, and edit advanced.css and jd.css.

To edit the header, go to header default.php, while bottom.php to edit the footer.

Share with your friends, and always link back to https://Jdtrendz.com if you are publishing it on your site.

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com. .

Enjoy!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)Tank's Pedro
Better response on post RE: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)dope bro
Better response on post RE: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)Help me and let us give tiri GBOSA for oga pedro Smile
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! Big Grin
Better response on post RE: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)
(09-05-2017 08:02 PM)victor44843 Wrote: Help me and let us give tiri GBOSA for oga pedro Smile
GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! Big Grin

Gbosa x3
Better response on post RE: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent)Finally You did it for me. I thought you won't in the first instance i ask for it but you are good. Thanks bro
though that theme no too push me... anyway nice share someone might need it.
(09-08-2017 05:56 PM)Musazee Wrote: though that theme no too push me... anyway nice share someone might need it.

Abi Big Grin
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Finally I Have Shared Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 0 30 12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: gistking
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 30 1,485 12-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Olamidegcfr
  Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga 2 2 viczimo 4 251 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  COMING SOON: Who Needs Lagosloaded.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 4 61 12-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Teejay3200
  SHARED: 36ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 8 262 12-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Amechispark
  SHARED: SpiceGist.Com Wordpress Theme Shared Current Plus 6 533 12-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 42 2,264 12-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Greatken
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 16 249 12-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Last Post: haarun.haarun