Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress latest shared goldeneyeng theme

SHARED- Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! .
Title: GoldenEyeNG Latest WordPress Theme Shared! Version: . Uploaded: 10-02-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: JdtrendzOriginal:
Downloads: 162
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
This is the most recent theme of GoldenEyeNG.com. I decided to code and share it due to constant appeals from some members who appear to love the design.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE THEME

GoldenEyeNG.com uses a lot of plugins. But I have decided to convert them to php to make things very easy for users especially newbies. Thus, no need for plugins as everything has been coded. So all you have to do is to upload the theme and your website is ready!

INSTALLATION AND MODIFICATIONS

Install normally.

To edit Face of the Week, go to search-form.php and put the user details.

Music of the Week and Video of the Week are automatic. All you have to do is to create 2 categories and name them Music of the Week and Video of the Week. Once done, go to search-form.php and look for this code. They are 2. One for Music of the Week and the other for Video of the Week. Here's the code you will see

<?php query_posts('cat=5&showposts=1'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?> ..

Change the number in red to your category ID. That's all. So if you want to post video or music of the week, create a new post, then tick the category and publish. Shikena!

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Enjoy!

Thumbnail(s)

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! .Mr.Coded I hail oh Big Grin
(10-02-2017 05:12 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Mr.Coded I hail oh Big Grin

Tongue
Better response on post RE: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! .Nice one bro
Better response on post RE: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! .Code master
Pedro.. Abeg for people like me, I dey beg, kindly reduce the download credit.. Biko
Ban reason: Copyright infringement (1y, 7m, 3w, 1d, 4h, 30m remaining)
(10-02-2017 07:40 PM)tallmoney Wrote: Pedro.. Abeg for people like me, I dey beg, kindly reduce the download credit.. Biko

Done
Better response on post RE: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! .Honestly @Pedro, i dont just know how to say Tank u.. U re really a genius.. More Greese to ur elbow..
@Pedro, i sent u a private msg, pls check
(10-02-2017 11:12 PM)tallmoney Wrote: @Pedro, i sent u a private msg, pls check

No free credits today. ..
I swear, i will die here until i get this theme..
(10-03-2017 12:02 AM)tallmoney Wrote: I swear, i will die here until i get this theme..

Abeg, no die o. ... Big Grin
abeg. .anyone who have download the theme should share the like via datahostfile
abeg. .anyone who have download the theme should share the link via datahostfile
(10-10-2017 01:19 PM)Akinbiodun Wrote: abeg. .anyone who have download the theme should share the link via datahostfile

Not allowed
(10-03-2017 12:19 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(10-03-2017 12:02 AM)tallmoney Wrote: I swear, i will die here until i get this theme..

Pedro.. Pls i dont know the figure to edit in GoldenEye theme concerning the category I'd
Pls check this screenshot

Thumbnail(s)

(10-18-2017 04:42 PM)tallmoney Wrote:
(10-03-2017 12:19 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Pedro.. Pls i dont know the figure to edit in GoldenEye theme concerning the category I'd
Pls check this screenshot

In the first screenshot, change the category name to your category name, eg, /category/your category name

In the second screenshot, change the value number to your category id, eg value="8600">Computers $ phones.. change 8600 to your category id. Do same to all..
<option class="level-0" value="8600">Computers & Phones</option>
<option class="level-0" value="2">Dj MixTape</option>
<option class="level-0" value="422">Education</option>
<option class="level-0" value="3">Entertainment</option>
<option class="level-0" value="7349">Fasion & Modeling</option>
<option class="level-0" value="4">Food & Health</option>

Change the emboldened numbers to your category id. Notice that the values are closer to their respective category names. Do same to the rest. Make sure the category numbers matches with the categories you created.
Tanks.. Xo much which simply means i will need to change the category name
how to use wp dashboard with this theme

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 7 143 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 6 586 Yesterday, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Borzy
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 25 1,907 02-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 42 2,222 02-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 49 3,230 02-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tayotayo
  SHARED: Fashluby Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V1.2 cbanklee 8 313 02-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Last Post: eminithunderlee
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 15 683 02-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: olasdco
  SHARED: Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new) Pedro 33 1,603 02-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: skynaijamusic