Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come wordpress com naij recent shared free and theme most download

SHARED- Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
Better response on post Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .This is the Mobile Version

As earlier promised, I have coded and released the recent version of Naij.com WordPress theme. Even though it's a paid script, I have decided to share it for free to ONLY OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS. I said "only for our active members" because you need certain amount of posts to be able to download it. A minimum of 20 posts are required. Posts include (threads and replies) thus, this shouldn't be an issue once you are active. If however you don't have the required amount of posts, you can still hit it by simply creating relevant threads, replying to comments, etc.

Soon, you will need nothing less than 150 posts to download premium files for free on jdtrendz. However, there will be an option to purchase it. So if I were you, I would start posting and replying. .

Please note that we do NOT tolerate spamming. Opening of irrelevant threads and irrelevant replies like "hmm, wow, hhhmmm, good, great, good, thanks, etc " shall result in your being banned! If you like any comments, simply click "thanks" rather than typing "thanks" or "wow"

MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE NOTE..

INSTALLATION AND MODIFICATION

Please read this very carefully

1. To install, go to wp admin dashboard, appearence, theme, add new, upload and activate it. You can also install through ftp or file manager.

2. No need to install any plugin. Normally, once you install, everything should be working perfectly. However, you may want to edit the categories. Here's how to do it:

. Go to header default.php, and searchform. Php. Look for this code

<?php query_posts('cat=5&showposts=10'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Where "5" in "cat=5" is the category id. That means, once you create a category, get the id and replace it with mine. "10" in "posts=10" is the number of posts gotten from that category.

PLEASE NOTE, anywhere you see "showposts=1', don't modify "1" unless you want more posts which might not beautify your blog. Also, in searchform.php, you will see where I use same category id on 2 items, please retain it. Well, you should change the category id but make sure you retain the sameness. Just follow my pattern, very easy. I have done all the major works.

That's all. Feel free to ask me any questions through the reply box.

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

DOWNLOAD NAIJ.COM WORDPRESS THEME BY PEDRO

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-06-2017 01:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: This is the Mobile Version

As earlier promised, I have coded and released the recent version of Naij.com WordPress theme. Even though it's a paid script, I have decided to share it for free to ONLY OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS. I said "only for our active members" because you need certain amount of posts to be able to download it. A minimum of 20 posts are required. Posts include (threads and replies) thus, this shouldn't be an issue once you are active. If however you don't have the required amount of posts, you can still hit it by simply creating relevant threads, replying to comments, etc.

Soon, you will need nothing less than 150 posts to download premium files for free on jdtrendz. However, there will be an option to purchase it. So if I were you, I would start posting and replying. .

Please note that we do NOT tolerate spamming. Opening of irrelevant threads and irrelevant replies like "hmm, wow, hhhmmm, good, great, good, thanks, etc " shall result in your being banned! If you like any comments, simply click "thanks" rather than typing "thanks" or "wow"

MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE NOTE..

INSTALLATION AND MODIFICATION

Please read this very carefully

1. To install, go to wp admin dashboard, appearence, theme, add new, upload and activate it. You can also install through ftp or file manager.

2. No need to install any plugin. Normally, once you install, everything should be working perfectly. However, you may want to edit the categories. Here's how to do it:

. Go to header default.php, and searchform. Php. Look for this code

<?php query_posts('cat=5&showposts=10'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Where "5" in "cat=5" is the category id. That means, once you create a category, get the id and replace it with mine. "10" in "posts=10" is the number of posts gotten from that category.

PLEASE NOTE, anywhere you see "showposts=1', don't modify "1" unless you want more posts which might not beautify your blog. Also, in searchform.php, you will see where I use same category id on 2 items, please retain it. Well, you should change the category id but make sure you retain the sameness. Just follow my pattern, very easy. I have done all the major works.

That's all. Feel free to ask me any questions through the reply box.

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

DOWNLOAD NAIJ.COM WORDPRESS THEME BY PEDRO

[Hidden by Hide Mod]

Wow!! this is great bro, what a great share.... thanks for sharing
Quote:Wow!! this is great bro, what a great share.... thanks for sharing

You are welcome
thanks for sharing this ,love you Pedro
(06-06-2017 06:37 PM)cbanklee Wrote: thanks for sharing this ,love you Pedro

You are welcome. .

Meanwhile, you have about 32 posts, lucky you. I had wanted to make the minimum 50..

Anyway, my advice for you is to be active so you won't be caught unawares. ..

More premium files are yet to be shared. ..
That good Bro
tnx u and Weldon Pedro
(06-06-2017 10:00 PM)Cristos Wrote: tnx u and Weldon Pedro

Hehe oga Cristus
Love this
Nice one
Nice theme, but if u install and activate, your site will give http500 error, hw can it be fixed @Pedro
@Pedro hw can I edit the categories number in homepage after blog posts
(06-08-2017 10:12 AM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro hw can I edit the categories number in homepage after blog posts

Edit the theme, go to search.php (form) and look for that code I wrote about in my first post. Change the category id to yours. All the categories have the code..
(06-08-2017 08:30 AM)ifexxy Wrote: Nice theme, but if u install and activate, your site will give http500 error, hw can it be fixed @Pedro

It means you didn't install it well or you are using an old version of WordPress.
(06-08-2017 12:07 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-08-2017 08:30 AM)ifexxy Wrote: Nice theme, but if u install and activate, your site will give http500 error, hw can it be fixed @Pedro
Check the blog URL and tell me what u think - theearticle.com.ng
It means you didn't install it well or you are using an old version of WordPress.
Quote:Check the blog URL and tell me what u think - theearticle.com.ng

Wow, you followed my instructions very carefully. That's nice. .
@ifexxy now that we have helped you, I hope you will also help others by posting quality contents, scripts, plugins, tips or anything that would be of help to others?
Nice job
thanks for providing us with the wordpress theme
THANKS

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 52 3,925 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent) Pedro 11 1,518 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  SHARED: Download Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme V8.7.2 cbanklee 2 117 04-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  Betheme Responsive Multi Wordpress Theme V20.8.9 cbanklee 0 97 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Naijapaded Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free (recent) Pedro 9 1,517 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Smartwizzie
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 22 892 04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Naijagroves
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 18 618 04-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  47extra.com Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 5 495 03-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Thonyb