Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come wordpress com naij recent shared free and theme most download

SHARED- Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
thanks for sharing boss ...nice theme
Nice Share, But I Love Mp3bullet.com Current Theme Better
Thanks For Sharing
Awesome, nice thread bro
There's something wrong when you click on a post it's not showing the content why
Better response on post RE: Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
(07-05-2017 03:58 AM)Smartwizzie Wrote: There's something wrong when you click on a post it's not showing the content why

It supposed to show the content. Seems you are the only one complaining, meaning you might have edited something. Meanwhile try download the below theme.

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Thanks bro
(07-05-2017 10:10 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-05-2017 03:58 AM)Smartwizzie Wrote: There's something wrong when you click on a post it's not showing the content why

It supposed to show the content. Seems you are the only one complaining, meaning you might have edited something. Meanwhile try download the below theme.

I uploaded the new one you gave me here it's still the same, I don't know if I could post the link up here for you to check, I haven't edit anything in this new one yet
(07-05-2017 11:21 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote:

I uploaded the new one you gave me here it's still the same, I don't know if I could post the link up here for you to check, I haven't edit anything in this new one yet

Post the link let me see
thanks
(07-05-2017 11:39 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Post the link let me see

I don uninstall am bro, I will use the Nairaland or naijaloaded theme
(07-07-2017 12:36 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote:
(07-05-2017 11:39 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Post the link let me see

I don uninstall am bro, I will use the Nairaland or naijaloaded theme

Alright.
I don't have much credit to purchase the themes maybe I will still make use of the naij and you help me rectify it
Here's the link bro

mouthedfiles.000webhostapp.com
Better response on post RE: Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
(07-07-2017 01:05 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: Here's the link bro

What version of WordPress are you using?

I think the problem is from your WordPress or your host (they might not support advanced php)..

I suggest you install the theme on your real host. This is because other members have used it and it worked well for them. You can go through the comments.

But I suspect your host and your WordPress version. Reason is that I installed the same nairaland theme on 2 different sites. It worked well on one but displayed error on the header(where I manifested raw php codes) of the other one. I had to recode it to fit that version.

However, if you like to retain that host, then give me your admin details let me manipulate it.

Regards.
(07-07-2017 01:28 PM)Pedro Wrote:

I think the problem is from your WordPress or your host (they might not support advanced php)..

I suggest you install the theme on your real host. This is because other members have used it and it worked well for them. You can go through the comments.

But I suspect your host and your WordPress version. Reason is that I installed the same nairaland theme on 2 different sites. It worked well on one but displayed error on the header(where I manifested raw php codes) of the other one. I had to recode it to fit that version.

However, if you like to retain that host, then give me your admin details let me manipulate it.

Regards.

Okay bro, ?

Regards.

I have inbox you the details bro
(07-07-2017 03:14 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote:

Regards.

I have inbox you the details bro

Bro, it's your host. Seems they don't support the latest versions of php.

I removed some php codes(related and popular posts) from the content and it started working.

Check this demo link http://netnaija.jdtrendz.com/this-is-testing/, the content is working quite well even with the codes.

You also asked for the nairaland theme, I doubt if it would work well on your host. I made use of lots of advanced php code so I doubt.
Thank you bro please bro maybe you could specifier another host for me to use and please can I get the link to the Nairaland script

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 43 2,277 Yesterday, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 31 1,493 Yesterday, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Matuidi
  SHARED: Finally I Have Shared Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme 1.1 1.1 gistking 0 38 12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: gistking
  Free Wordpress Premium Themes From Mp3maga 2 2 viczimo 4 252 12-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  SHARED: 36ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 8 263 12-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Amechispark
  SHARED: SpiceGist.Com Wordpress Theme Shared Current Plus 6 538 12-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 16 250 12-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Last Post: haarun.haarun
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 96 4,539 11-30-2017, 03:28 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype