Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come wordpress com naij recent shared free and theme most download

SHARED- Naij.com Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
wow nice share
thanks so much for this theme. pls can you help with sell.jdtrendz.com css
(06-06-2017 12:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: This is the Mobile Version

As earlier promised, I have coded and released the recent version of Naij.com WordPress theme. Even though it's a paid script, I have decided to share it for free to ONLY OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS. I said "only for our active members" because you need certain amount of posts to be able to download it. A minimum of 20 posts are required. Posts include (threads and replies) thus, this shouldn't be an issue once you are active. If however you don't have the required amount of posts, you can still hit it by simply creating relevant threads, replying to comments, etc.

Soon, you will need nothing less than 150 posts to download premium files for free on jdtrendz. However, there will be an option to purchase it. So if I were you, I would start posting and replying. .

Please note that we do NOT tolerate spamming. Opening of irrelevant threads and irrelevant replies like "hmm, wow, hhhmmm, good, great, good, thanks, etc " shall result in your being banned! If you like any comments, simply click "thanks" rather than typing "thanks" or "wow"

MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE NOTE..

INSTALLATION AND MODIFICATION

Please read this very carefully

1. To install, go to wp admin dashboard, appearence, theme, add new, upload and activate it. You can also install through ftp or file manager.

2. No need to install any plugin. Normally, once you install, everything should be working perfectly. However, you may want to edit the categories. Here's how to do it:

. Go to header default.php, and searchform. Php. Look for this code

<?php query_posts('cat=5&showposts=10'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Where "5" in "cat=5" is the category id. That means, once you create a category, get the id and replace it with mine. "10" in "posts=10" is the number of posts gotten from that category.

PLEASE NOTE, anywhere you see "showposts=1', don't modify "1" unless you want more posts which might not beautify your blog. Also, in searchform.php, you will see where I use same category id on 2 items, please retain it. Well, you should change the category id but make sure you retain the sameness. Just follow my pattern, very easy. I have done all the major works.

That's all. Feel free to ask me any questions through the reply box.

DOWNLOAD NAIJ.COM WORDPRESS THEME BY PEDRO

Pls sir can you help me to modify this theme for my blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 98 5,221 01-16-2018, 04:11 PM
Last Post: kombolee
  SHARED: Naijtunes.com Wordpress Mobile Theme By Plus V 4.8 V 4.8 Plus 3 109 01-15-2018, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Timikulzle
  FIXED: Usherloaded.com.ng Free Mobile Wordpress Theme 2.1 Usher_star 5 261 01-15-2018, 02:15 AM
Last Post: topia
  SHARED: Naijapaded.com Theme Shared V1 samzkid 2 164 01-15-2018, 02:04 AM
Last Post: topia
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 45 2,775 01-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 35 1,793 01-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Spainshkid
  SHARED: Usherloaded.com.ng Premium Desktop View Theme Share Free 3.2 Usher_star 4 172 12-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Usher_star
  SHARED: Illuminaija.com Current Pc Theme Pls Download And Thank Me 1.1.1.1 lifenaija 2 83 12-30-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: lifenaija