Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

come wordpress com naij recent shared free and theme most download

SHARED- Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared for Free, Come in and Download. .
wow nice share
thanks so much for this theme. pls can you help with css
(06-06-2017 01:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: This is the Mobile Version

As earlier promised, I have coded and released the recent version of WordPress theme. Even though it's a paid script, I have decided to share it for free to ONLY OUR ACTIVE MEMBERS. I said "only for our active members" because you need certain amount of posts to be able to download it. A minimum of 20 posts are required. Posts include (threads and replies) thus, this shouldn't be an issue once you are active. If however you don't have the required amount of posts, you can still hit it by simply creating relevant threads, replying to comments, etc.

Soon, you will need nothing less than 150 posts to download premium files for free on jdtrendz. However, there will be an option to purchase it. So if I were you, I would start posting and replying. .

Please note that we do NOT tolerate spamming. Opening of irrelevant threads and irrelevant replies like "hmm, wow, hhhmmm, good, great, good, thanks, etc " shall result in your being banned! If you like any comments, simply click "thanks" rather than typing "thanks" or "wow"

Please read this very carefully

1. To install, go to wp admin dashboard, appearence, theme, add new, upload and activate it. You can also install through ftp or file manager.

2. No need to install any plugin. Normally, once you install, everything should be working perfectly. However, you may want to edit the categories. Here's how to do it:

. Go to header default.php, and searchform. Php. Look for this code

<?php query_posts('cat=5&showposts=10'); while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

Where "5" in "cat=5" is the category id. That means, once you create a category, get the id and replace it with mine. "10" in "posts=10" is the number of posts gotten from that category.

PLEASE NOTE, anywhere you see "showposts=1', don't modify "1" unless you want more posts which might not beautify your blog. Also, in searchform.php, you will see where I use same category id on 2 items, please retain it. Well, you should change the category id but make sure you retain the sameness. Just follow my pattern, very easy. I have done all the major works.

That's all. Feel free to ask me any questions through the reply box.

Pls sir can you help me to modify this theme for my blog.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 3 171 3 hours ago
Last Post: remitheblogger
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 50 3,564 03-23-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Dilfgem
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 7 730 03-17-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: stokash
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 29 1,362 03-17-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Chibusnares
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 48 2,532 03-13-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Post: joshuatac
  FIXED: Free Mobile Wordpress Theme 2.1 Usher_star 6 448 03-13-2018, 08:05 AM
Last Post: joshuatac
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 17 560 03-08-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Hackinubee
  SHARED: Free Theme By Lifenaija: Mobile Theme 1.1 lifenaija 2 258 03-07-2018, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Supreme