Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress com latest shared free naijaextra theme

SHARED- Naijaextra.com Latest WordPress Theme Shared for Free...
Due to the frequent calls from people requesting for Naijaextra WordPress theme, I decided to code and share it for free to our active members. As usual, you need certain amount of posts to be able to download it. (20 posts)..

Please note that spamming to reach the cutoff point is inadmissible. The repercussion is an instant BAN!

INSTALLATION

You may install through ftp, file manager or WordPress dashboard. You can also use mobilepress

EDITING

Nothing much to edit. Meanwhile, to replace my categories with yours, go to header.php default and look for these codes:

<div align="center">
<p>
<form action="<?php bloginfo('home'); ?>" method="get">
<div>
<strong>Categories:</strong> <select name='cat' id='cat' class='postform' >
    <option class="level-0" value="2">Albums</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="1">Celebrity Gist</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="66">Editorials</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="40">Entertainment</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="90">Fashion</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="760">Featured Articles</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="132">Football Highlights</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="77">Ghanaian Music</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="123">Instrumentals</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="87">Lyrics</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="908">Mixtapes</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="234">Movies/TV Series</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="87">Music</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="65">Music/Album Reviews</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="56">News</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="32">Others</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="11">SA Hip-Hop</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="589">Sports</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="87">Upcoming</option>
    <option class="level-0" value="960">Videos</option>
</select>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="View" />
</div>
</form>
</p>
</div>
Look for all codes with

value="87">Upcoming</option>

Replace 87 with the id of your category named Upcoming(you can change the name ).

Do the same thing to all the categories.

Demo:
http://sell.jdtrendz.com

DOWNLOAD NAIJAEXTRA WORDPRESS THEME

Download Naijaextra WordPress Theme by Pedro
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
thanks for sharing boss ...nice theme
(06-10-2017 02:49 PM)cbanklee Wrote: thanks for sharing boss ...nice theme

You are welcome
cool
Well done
Pedro Wrote:....
Br0.. Pls help, post title and page title is displaying blog (homepage) title in post
nice o ne
thanks for sharing boss ...nice theme
not showing
You Make It Compusory 4 Posting, And U Think Peeps Won't Spam...
Thanks 4 Sharing Though
not working
Good One @Pedro , I Installed The Theme Successfully, But Had Issues With The Post Topic Title, Like This http://sell.jdtrendz.com/kwame-bonsu-jai...-his-wife/ It Showing The Post Topic At Browser's Address Bar But Mine Is Just Showing My Blog Title i.e JDTRENDZ | The Nigeria Forum As Every Posted Topic Title When Clicked...
Whats Could Be The Cause And How Do I Fix It?.
SAME HERE , EVEN HAD TO CHANGE CSS LINK TO MY MOBILEPRESS LOCATION LINK FOR CSS TO WORK "/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mobilepress/themes/Naijaextra_Theme_by_Pedro/css/js.css"
(06-13-2017 05:28 AM)Lilbob pid='1284' dateline='1497324522' Wrote:
Pedro Wrote:....
 Br0.. Pls help, post title and page title is displaying blog (homepage) title in post
(06-14-2017 08:36 AM)Arikpearl Wrote: Good One @Pedro , I Installed The Theme Successfully, But Had Issues With The Post Topic Title, Like This http://sell.jdtrendz.com/kwame-bonsu-jai...-his-wife/ It Showing The Post Topic At Browser's Address Bar But Mine Is Just Showing My Blog Title i.e JDTRENDZ | The Nigeria Forum As Every Posted Topic Title When Clicked...
Whats Could Be The Cause And How Do I Fix It?.

I have already solved the issue on this thread https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-MUST-REA...nd-Dynamic
Quote:SAME HERE , EVEN HAD TO CHANGE CSS LINK TO MY MOBILEPRESS LOCATION LINK FOR CSS TO WORK "/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mobilepress/themes/Naijaextra_Theme_by_Pedro/css/js.css"

Yours is not an issue. The css file is located in themes, and you moved the theme to mobilepress which is a plugin, what then are you supposed to do? Is it not to move the css to mobilepress for it to work?
abeg i need this thing brv

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 21 1,101 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kaperskyguru
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 90 3,940 11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  SHARED: Lailasblog (click Mag) – Viral Wordpress News Theme (nulled Version) V1.09.0 Lilbob 18 911 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Phemex
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 45 1,626 11-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 13 383 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
  SHARED: Bazetune wordpress themes shared hemelse 7 449 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
  SHARED: 360hypes Wordpress Theme Coded And Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 1 164 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 23 698 11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Phemex