Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress naijaloaded latest image shared featured theme

SHARED- Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent)
Title: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared Version: (Recent) Uploaded: 07-06-2017
Downloads: 292 / 334 (672.41 KB / .zip zip)
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Finally, the most sought after WordPress theme has been coded and shared by Pedro. 

In case you missed the other one without featured image, you can get it here.. Also, for installation, you can refer to that link.

Meanwhile, here are some awesome features of this latest naijaloaded theme:

1. Stylesheet, images, etc are personalised. This means that the theme will remain as it is forever no matter what. 

2. Exact clone of NL with more features in the content file.

3. Supports plugin 

4. Unlike the other ones that you have to edit the Stylesheet if you installed the theme on mobilepress, you don't have to edit anything in this one as the code is dynamic. It can fit well on any system. 

5. And lots more...

DEMOS

http://sell.jdtrendz.com

http://sell.jdtrendz.com/category/news/

http://sell.jdtrendz.com/hello-world/

PLEASE NOTE:

This theme is available ONLY to our active members. If you are a guest, you are advised to register, contribute your quota to the community and enjoy our premium services. 

For support, please drop your reply below. Enjoy. ..

MODIFIED 

I will release it for free, but you guys should get used to using the forum credits. It's very easy to get when you make contributions. You shouldn't be downloading alone, but help others as well by sharing something.

Thumbnail(s)

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
thanks for sharing bro
Tanx Pedro
@Pedro i want to purchase forum credit so i can download these theme
(07-07-2017 07:33 AM)Chrisberry Wrote: @Pedro i want to purchase forum credit so i can download these theme

PM me.
why is it DAT without forum credit some body can not download anything here ....hmm trash I love nct forum more than dis site jdtrendz
(07-07-2017 09:41 AM)Brainloaded Wrote: why is it DAT without forum credit some body can not download anything here ....hmm trash I love nct forum more than dis site jdtrendz

Then be prepared to start coding themes yourself.

Regards.
(07-07-2017 09:41 AM)Brainloaded Wrote: why is it DAT without forum credit some body can not download anything here ....hmm trash I love nct forum more than dis site jdtrendz

we know those who pass by....
I will release it for free, but you guys should get used to using the forum credits. It's very easy to get when you make contributions. You shouldn't be downloading alone, but help others as well by sharing something.

This guy sef, NCT will never share what jdtrendz is sharing now
(07-08-2017 06:33 AM)victor44843 Wrote:

This guy sef, NCT will never share what jdtrendz is sharing now

I wonder why he would compare both forums. Jdtrendz and nct are 2 different forums with 2 different goals. While NCT was created to unite webmasters, Jdtrendz was created to serve as a platform for people, irrespective of their field, to help others.

Of course, helping people doesn't always mean giving out things for free, that's the misunderstanding. It actually means helping people either for free or at the lowest cost. This means that if something is worth 30,000 naira, you can get it for free on jdtrendz or at most, for 15000 naira or even 5000 naira depending.

So both forums have their own different objectives.

The reason I am sharing themes is because I have them. If I have ebooks, softwares, or any download able items, I will also share.

So once someone shares something on jdtrendz, expect either for free or at the cheapest rate.
pls try and give out free forum credit
(07-09-2017 06:51 AM)Brainloaded Wrote: pls try and give out free forum credit

Forum credits are also free and easy to get.

1. You get credits when you create a thread.
2. You get credits when you post replies.
3. You get credits when people reply to your thread.
4. You get credits when you refer people. That's 5 credits for referring people alone.
5. You get credits when people buy your items.

Now see reasons we don't give out credits like that

1. Here on Jdtrendz, our forum credit is synonymous with money.

2. You can convert your forum credit to real money. This means that credits are money, you must work for it.

Regards.
Hmmmmm
Are You sure
Lol
I Love This Forum.
Is Beter Than N.C.T And Even Nairaland
Better response on post RE: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent)i love jdtrendz
Not opening well via chrome and Web browser
(08-06-2017 01:02 AM)Sulaimon Wrote: Not opening well via chrome and Web browser

I am using Chrome bro and it's opening well. You obviously have tampered with something while editing it.
(08-06-2017 01:02 AM)Sulaimon Wrote: Not opening well via chrome and Web browser

It's working perfectly well here on all browsers.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 21 1,115 11-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kaperskyguru
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 90 3,973 11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  SHARED: Lailasblog (click Mag) – Viral Wordpress News Theme (nulled Version) V1.09.0 Lilbob 18 914 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Phemex
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 45 1,630 11-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 13 390 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
  SHARED: Bazetune wordpress themes shared hemelse 7 455 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
  SHARED: 360hypes Wordpress Theme Coded And Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 1 165 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 23 705 11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Phemex