Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress naijaloaded latest image shared featured theme

SHARED- Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent)
The theme has problem it's not opening posting
(08-06-2017 03:00 PM)haarun.haarun Wrote: The theme has problem it's not opening posting

It will not open if your host doesn't support the latest versions of php. I advise you get a good host. You can check our demo site and see how well it works. http://sell.jdtrendz.com
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-06-2017 09:35 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-06-2017 02:02 AM)Sulaimon Wrote: Not opening well via chrome and Web browser

I am using Chrome bro and it's opening well. You obviously have tampered with something while editing it.

I Cant Use This Forum On Ucweb. It Looks Undefined. Exep I Swift To The Other Version.
(09-20-2017 02:13 PM)sholasunshine Wrote:
(08-06-2017 09:35 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-06-2017 02:02 AM)Sulaimon Wrote: Not opening well via chrome and Web browser

I am using Chrome bro and it's opening well. You obviously have tampered with something while editing it.

I Cant Use This Forum On Ucweb. It Looks Undefined. Exep I Swift To The Other Version.

I am currently using Ucweb to access it. Upgrade your browser to the latest version.
thanks big bro
Thanks bro
Good
Thanks Pedro
Better response on post RE: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent)It's lovely I must to say
Thanks very much. Please where do I go to remove the Google advert that is below my latest posts
(10-01-2017 11:44 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Thanks very much. Please where do I go to remove the Google advert that is below my latest posts

Posts-default.php
Please I just noticed that the theme is affecting my site. It gives me blank screen whenever I update something or upload something, even when I want to login to my Admin page on another browser or device it shows white screen. But when I deleted the theme everything started working well. Please what is the course?
(10-04-2017 12:33 AM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Please I just noticed that the theme is affecting my site. It gives me blank screen whenever I update something or upload something, even when I want to login to my Admin page on another browser or device it shows white screen. But when I deleted the theme everything started working well. Please what is the course?

It's your host. Make sure you are using the latest version of php. If you are using a free host or lower version, no need downloading the theme.
Please I enabled error reporting on my site so as to know what is causing the white when I open my wp-admin on another browser or on some of my pages. Please see the report I get on the white screen.

"
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/1a/7/7bc23a31a5/public_html/wp-content/themes/naijaloaded-clone-featured-image/functions.php:89) in /home/sites/1a/7/7bc23a31a5/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210"

PLEASE help me to fix this problem
Better response on post RE: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent)
(10-04-2017 11:13 AM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Please I enabled error reporting on my site so as to know what is causing the white when I open my wp-admin on another browser or on some of my pages. Please see the report I get on the white screen.

"
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/1a/7/7bc23a31a5/public_html/wp-content/themes/naijaloaded-clone-featured-image/functions.php:89) in /home/sites/1a/7/7bc23a31a5/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210"

PLEASE help me to fix this problem

Like I said before, it's your host. It doesn't support the latest php which was used to code the hottest post function in the header. To make it work, delete the php codes I added in the header default and the one in the content.php and comment form.php. ..
nice one though
Bro. I figured out the problem it's not from the server. But is from the themes functions.php. There was a space in line 89 which is not supposed to be, so I used just back space to solve the problem.
If anybody is experiencing that kind of problem on the theme, the can simply use the method I used to resolve the white screen problem.
Thanks alot for the theme
(10-04-2017 06:19 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Bro. I figured out the problem it's not from the server. But is from the themes functions.php. There was a space in line 89 which is not supposed to be, so I used just back space to solve the problem.
If anybody is experiencing that kind of problem on the theme, the can simply use the method I used to resolve the white screen problem.
Thanks alot for the theme

Alright, glad it was resolved.
pls is it advisable to use this theme for tech blog
(10-08-2017 04:59 PM)remitheblogger Wrote: pls is it advisable to use this theme for tech blog

Not bad for tech blogs. But change the colour.
Please what is cause of these am seeing on my theme

I don't no y am not allowed to post the screenshot on of what am getting on my site. Please check and tell me what is making some of post not to show featured image. Please i really need to correct it

Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 21 1,115 11-16-2017, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kaperskyguru
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared by Pedro Pedro 90 3,973 11-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  SHARED: Lailasblog (click Mag) – Viral Wordpress News Theme (nulled Version) V1.09.0 Lilbob 18 914 11-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Phemex
  SHARED: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro Pedro 45 1,630 11-04-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 13 390 11-03-2017, 10:00 PM
  SHARED: Bazetune wordpress themes shared hemelse 7 455 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM
  SHARED: 360hypes Wordpress Theme Coded And Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 1 165 11-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared! . Pedro 23 705 11-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Phemex