Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naijapaded wordpress latest recent shared free theme

SHARED- Naijapaded Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free (recent)
Title: Naijapaded Latest WordPress Theme Shared for Free Version: (Recent) Uploaded: 07-28-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: jdtrendzOriginal:
Downloads: 233 / 233 (563.41 KB / .zip zip)
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Here's the latest Naijapaded Wp Theme.

To edit the pages, go to home.php, to edit the header, go to header default.php and go to bottom.php to edit the footer.

DEMO: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Download and enjoy!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
The naijaloaded WordPress themes clone with feature image u share has problem when am posting it appear double I have tried to stop it but to no avail
(07-29-2017 07:38 AM)rockbaze Wrote: The naijaloaded WordPress themes clone with feature image u share has problem when am posting it appear double I have tried to stop it but to no avail

This is Naijapaded, not naijaloaded, you should post in Naijaloaded thread.

Meanwhile, the post isn't appearing double and if it does, then you failed to read the instructions that accompanied the theme.

You are asked to edit the header default.php template and do certain things. You are to replace the default category id with the category you want its posts to appear on the header section just like Naijaloaded and tooxclusive. You can also remove it entirely if you don't want the features as few others have done.

Please always read instructions before downloading themes on Jdtrendz as I won't reply to questions I have already replied to in the instructions.
@Pedro how do I make the pics I insert on my naijapaded theme in its content, show normal lyk naijaloaded own, the pics on the naijapaded content is bigger than the space provided please help... Screen shot below

Thumbnail(s)

(08-13-2017 06:49 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro how do I make the pics I insert on my naijapaded theme in its content, show normal lyk naijaloaded own, the pics on the naijapaded content is bigger than the space provided please help... Screen shot below

It's displaying well. You should reinstall the theme. See http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Or you can try this code. Put it in header default.php
<style>

img {
}
height: auto;
max-width: 99%;
}
.wp-post-image {
float: left;
margin: 0 11px 0 0;
padding: 2px 0 5px !important;
}

</style>
@Pedro the pic is long it's not normal
(08-13-2017 10:35 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro the pic is long it's not normal

I don't get you.
(08-14-2017 02:45 AM)Pedro Wrote:

I don't get you.

What I mean is that; it only the image I upload that fits in if I copy an image URL from another blog it will be bigger than the space.
(08-14-2017 12:26 PM)ifexxy Wrote:
(08-14-2017 02:45 AM)Pedro Wrote:

I don't get you.

What I mean is that; it only the image I upload that fits in if I copy an image URL from another blog it will be bigger than the space.

If you copy image from other urls, you should use html to adjust it to your taste.
@Pedro featured image not showing

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 52 3,934 Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent) Pedro 11 1,519 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  SHARED: Download Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme V8.7.2 cbanklee 2 117 04-16-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  Betheme Responsive Multi Wordpress Theme V20.8.9 cbanklee 0 97 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 22 892 04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Naijagroves
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 18 618 04-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  47extra.com Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 5 496 03-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Thonyb
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 50 2,877 03-29-2018, 03:40 PM
Last Post: delecoded