Tags
wordpress shared and pedro nairaland coded theme

SHARED- Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by Pedro
We are always be with you @Pedro
Thanks for sharing
(10-17-2017 04:58 PM)Anony Wrote: We are always be with you @Pedro
Thanks for sharing

And thanks for appreciating. Don't forget to spread the word Big Grin
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Nice job Pedro u are the best. Please when someone clicks on create new topic it redirects to jdtrends login. Please how I change that?
(11-01-2017 01:51 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: Nice job Pedro u are the best. Please when someone clicks on create new topic it redirects to jdtrends login. Please how I change that?

Edit header.php and replace my login url with yours.
@Pedro How do one change Background Colors and also the table colors of the and also link color .

Jdtrendz Nigerian Forum

Jdtrendz/General

Entertainment

Science/Technology

How do i change those table colours
(11-04-2017 03:35 PM)tjhenry Wrote: @Pedro How do one change Background Colors and also the table colors of the and also link color .

Jdtrendz Nigerian Forum

Jdtrendz/General

Entertainment

Science/Technology

How do i change those table colours

Go to header default.pphp and change it there. You will see the css codes there.
Download link not working
(12-15-2017 04:38 AM)daweb Wrote: Download link not working

I have uploaded another one. Go to the beginning of the page to download it.
Better response on post RE: Nairaland WordPress Theme Coded and Shared by PedroThanks bro....this is a forum...as I ng as you keep providing answers to our needs na here we go dey sleep.....no be some forums wey shakara plenty.....you ask questions, them go pretend like say them no see am......
@Pedro why do you call the nairaland theme mini theme.....and is the difference between the mini and the complex one you mentioned?
(01-23-2018 10:09 AM)hassino Wrote: @Pedro why do you call the nairaland theme mini theme.....and is the difference between the mini and the complex one you mentioned?

The complex one is a complete forum built on WordPress and bbpress plugin. It has more features than nairaland
hhhhmmm..... please, ho do I download that one?
@Pedro please re-upload this plugins in datafilehost and then change the download link from pcloud

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 7 143 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 6 586 Yesterday, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Borzy
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 25 1,907 02-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 42 2,223 02-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 49 3,230 02-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tayotayo
  SHARED: Fashluby Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V1.2 cbanklee 8 313 02-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Last Post: eminithunderlee
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 15 683 02-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: olasdco
  SHARED: Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new) Pedro 33 1,603 02-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: skynaijamusic