Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress version com mobile notjustok shared free theme

SHARED- Notjustok.com WordPress Mobile Theme Shared - Free Version!
As promised, I have released the Lite version WordPress theme of Notjustok.com. This is the freemium version, watch out for the premium version with lots of features!

How to Install

Both the theme and a navigation plugin will be shared. That's the only plugin you will need as every other features like related post , popular post, etc have been coded by me. All you have to do is just install the theme and begin to enjoy.

However, there's a few editing you have to do:

1. Go to header default.

replace the link with your own logo link.

2. Go to content.php .. replace the notjustok urls in the social share with your site links. You can remove the social shares and replace it with yours if you wish.

3. Go to search.php. that's where you will find the Videos of the year, face of the week, etc.

4. Edit comment form.php. You will still find the items in number 3 there.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE FREE VERSION AND THUS, SOME FEATURES WERE INTENTIONALLY REMOVED. HOWEVER, THE FREE FEATURES IS MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHER PREMIUM FEATURES OUT THERE.

FINALLY, THIS THEME WAS DESIGNED WITH ONLY THE MOBILE DEVICE IN MIND.

DEMO: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Hidden Content Wrote:You must have at least 10 posts in order to see the hidden content!

Modified
The missing plugin has been uploaded
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Ok thanks man..when will the premium one be out?

There was a mistake in the second file you attached
"Download Navigation Plugin"
It wasn't the navigation plugin you attached it was the themes duplicate.
(05-10-2017 11:32 PM)hemelse Wrote: Ok thanks man..when will the premium one be out?

There was a mistake in the second file you attached
"Download Navigation Plugin"
It wasn't the navigation plugin you attached it was the themes duplicate.

Alright, I will upload the plugin now. Twas a mistake.

Meanwhile the premium version would be out soon
Ok,
there was an issue or bugs in the script
(05-11-2017 01:19 AM)hemelse Wrote: Ok,
there was an issue or bugs in the script

What is the issue? The script was hurriedly coded as it's the free version. Any bug in it would be fixed in the premium version. But I doubt if there's any bug as some features was omitted eg, the random posts. To have it work, reduce the number or remove it entirely. Also, when used on system or wider screen tabs, it won't be as pleasing as it is on mobile. That's because I designed it with the mobile device in mind.

Lastly, the script was coded in less than 3 hours for users to develop on it. I have already done the most difficult task. So all you just have to do is to add, edit and delete. Nothing more
nice one , I love this site

I can't see the Dow loading link here

??? link ???

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 43 2,230 57 minutes ago
Last Post: abcheats
  SHARED: Fashluby Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V1.2 cbanklee 9 319 1 hour ago
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 8 152 5 hours ago
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 6 587 Yesterday, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Borzy
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 25 1,908 02-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 49 3,231 02-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tayotayo
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 15 683 02-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: olasdco
  SHARED: Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new) Pedro 33 1,604 02-05-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: skynaijamusic