Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress new shared sureloaded theme

SHARED- Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)
Title: Sureloaded WordPress Theme Shared Version: (New) Uploaded: 08-03-2017
Author: PedroAuthor-Website: Jdtrendz.comOriginal:
Downloads: 139
RegisterLogin
Guests can not download
Proudly brought to you by JdTrendz.
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)[Image: Screenshot_2017_08_03_195352.jpg]

In response to the many requests demanding this theme, I decided to code and share the theme. Installation is very easy, just upload through your WordPress admin dashboard. To edit the header, go to header default.php, to edit the footer, go to bottom.php.

This theme can be downloaded by only our active members.

Demo: http://sell.jdtrendz.com

Enjoy!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)nice 1 Pedro
(08-03-2017 08:13 PM)patrick Wrote: nice 1 Pedro

Thanks
Cnt download the themes they ask me to get more credit to download
(08-03-2017 08:38 PM)rockbaze Wrote: Cnt download the themes they ask me to get more credit to download

Yea. You can earn credits by creating threads and replying to posts
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)God bless you for sharing this bro...pls check your PM
(08-03-2017 09:25 PM)cbanklee Wrote: God bless you for sharing this bro...pls check your PM

Alright
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)nice 1 boss
(08-03-2017 10:10 PM)Plus Wrote: nice 1 boss

Thanks
How do I create thrends
(08-03-2017 10:42 PM)rockbaze Wrote: How do I create thrends

Check the forum header at the top, you will see CREATE A NEW TOPIC button, click it.
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)nice share....
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)Much love
I can't download the theme
How can I get credit to download to download it
(08-04-2017 10:24 AM)haarun.haarun Wrote: How can I get credit to download to download it

This link will show you how https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-How-Can-I-Earn-Credits

You can PM me to purchase if you need it very urgently.
Pls save my soul I need this WordPress blog themes lgbase.com.ng
(08-04-2017 11:14 AM)rockbaze Wrote: Pls save my soul I need this WordPress blog themes lgbase.com.ng

That's the default Carrington. Just download one of our Carrington themes and tweak it to your taste or you wait until more members, especially active members, request for it.
I can't download it bcuz of credit pls send to my email or WhatsApp Number : Derekabarigu2233[at]gmail.com | 08164307685
Better response on post Sureloaded Wordpress Theme Shared (new)
(08-04-2017 05:25 PM)Brainloaded Wrote: I can't download it bcuz of credit pls send to my email or WhatsApp Number : Derekabarigu2233[at]gmail.com | 08164307685

oga mi buy forum credit if u can't earn. the theme just go for a token of 100 forum credit

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Naijakit Most Recent WordPress Theme Shared! Pedro 45 2,269 Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Last Post: phanteez
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 11 247 Yesterday, 04:12 AM
Last Post: oluwadamilare
  SHARED: Fashluby Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V1.2 cbanklee 9 356 02-22-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  SHARED: Tooexclusive themes shared (design by Pedro) hemelse 6 603 02-21-2018, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Borzy
  SHARED: Admag Premium WordPress Theme, Naijaloaded Desktop(PC) View, Shared for Free Ebuka 25 1,925 02-20-2018, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Jaratunes
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 49 3,277 02-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Tayotayo
  SHARED: Bazehub.com.ng Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Plus V.1 Plus 15 700 02-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: olasdco
  SHARED: Tooxclusive Desktop Wordpress Theme Shared (unspoken) Pedro 9 1,497 02-02-2018, 03:28 AM
Last Post: dhray