Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
increase seo facebook ads premium nd cpc adsense pages implementation and group

SHARED- (WOYUP) Adsense Ads, Seo Implementation And Cpc Increase On Facebook Pages Nd Group
Better response on post (WOYUP) Adsense Ads, Seo Implementation And Cpc Increase On Facebook Pages Nd GroupPremium : Adsense ADS, SEO Implementation and CPC increase on Facebook pages and groups v2 zip compilation.

Google adsense has great policies which are to be solely adhered to.
Today I bring you an Ebook on How to show google ads on your Facebook groups and pages.

Ebook contains both the normal way and youtube tweaked way.
Also blackhat method. And also video links on how it is done.
Also 17 SEO tricks to grow facebook pages and group audience.

Bonus premium ebook: How to download any website Official source code to your PC(any CMS)

Benefits: it works on both Hosted and non-Hosted Adsense accounts..
By Onyekwere kelechi Kayce

PS: Link would soon expire.

Click thanks button to see link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1irtsooolcdbj...d.zip?dl=0
I Clik Thanks. Link Did Not Show
(08-18-2017 06:04 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: I Clik Thanks. Link Did Not Show

Contact the author.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

its working I downloaded the file.... it was in dropbox but I don't understand it cuz files are not opening...
@kayce
i click the link but it still say that 'thank to see content' mean while the thank link has gone bcus i have already thank you. there is not 'unthank' again. if it a technical issue. pls @Pedro fix it.
its working... its a zip file...use any file explorer to open d documents
(08-18-2017 06:26 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: @kayce
i click the link but it still say that 'thank to see content' mean while the thank link has gone bcus i have already thank you. there is not 'unthank' again. if it a technical issue. pls @Pedro fix it.

i think it is ur browser
Ok. But Why This Post Only
its working perfectly nd cool ebook... expecially d clone a website stuff nd adsense videos

It's your browser. The feature is programmed in such a way that users can see thanked contents only once and click the thanks button only once as well. The unthank button will be activated after the contests. So if your browser made you miss the link, you should PM the author to send you the link.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-18-2017 06:26 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: @kayce

i didnt even get a notification that you thanked d post... so u didnt
i was actually searching through google with a keyword when i found this forum..i thank the forum creator for this piece
(08-18-2017 09:39 PM)manny Wrote: i was actually searching through google with a keyword when i found this forum..i thank the forum creator for this piece

you are thanking d forum creator instead of poster... go joor.. lol
i deal on ebook
Thankx
(08-20-2017 10:32 PM)codedforum Wrote: Thankx

u wlcm.... invite more
Downloaded it but can't access it its saying invalid format
(08-22-2017 11:29 PM)Chrisberry Wrote: Downloaded it but can't access it its saying invalid format

yes you have to use a file explorer to access it
can't open it? hlp

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  [woyup] Bangertech Wordpress Theme Shared For Free cbanklee 3 316 01-25-2018, 06:11 PM
Last Post: buskum
  The Entire Jdtrenderz Lets Vote Back Woyup patrick 4 228 10-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: patrick
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 148 09-12-2017, 11:31 AM
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 134 09-12-2017, 10:41 AM
  HOT: Woyup September Episode To Start Next Week patrick 4 226 09-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kayce
  HOT: WOYUP Competition Round 3 Has Ended, Come In And See The Results. Pedro 11 322 08-25-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: WOYUP- Clone Any Kind Of Website In 5 Seconds Even If You Are Novice! It's Free! JdProblemChild 7 403 08-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz WOYUP Competition Update And Warning. . Pedro 11 319 08-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Pedro