Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
rated unprofessional blogs why semi and nigeria

SHARED- Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And Unprofessional
Better response on post Why Nigeria Blogs Are Semi-rated And UnprofessionalI've visited a lot of Nigerian blogs and trust me few are worth going through. There are lots of things Nigerian bloggers do that often discredit them even if their ideas are original.

1. Unfocused write up
This is one problem I've discovered with most
bloggers and believe me as a writer I've come
across many. They want to include almost
everything about a topic into one particular post and then give it a title that focuses on just one aspect. Example a blog with a title like ' admission list for bsu' any reader that clicks through this type of title is interested in seeing the admission list for bsu, not the school history or how to apply for the school post utme.

2. Long post
Another mistake that makes your blog
unprofessional is creating long posts. Most
bloggers want to impress readers with long posts but actually it's a huge turn off. Let's be sincere, do you remember the last time you read a whole page of Wikipedia from the beginning to the end? Most of us don't even like opening Wikipedia nowadays because the posts are too long. The same way with your posts- readers will just scroll through it and hit
the back button if it is too long. Keep your posts as short and straightforward as possible and you'll have readers moving from one page to the other on your blog.

3. Your English doesn't matter as much as you think Trust me on this one. Most Indian blogs with loads of "RIP english" are way more informative and professional than most Nigerian blogs. Why? Because they always keep their posts as short, clear and informative as possible, no winding sentences just to impress their readers.

4. Ads
I won't even talk much about this. Keep feeling
your blog with useless ads and tricking your
visitors to click on ads - at the end you'll end up with just a penny while advertisers ends up with the huge pile. There are many more points that I could have added to this post but I'll leave you with this.

Readers please add yours so that bloggers can
learn what you like or don't want so that they can improve.

@Pedro @theyvid @cbanklee
Thank you, this informative, most bloggers come short of these thinqs.
this is 100% true.... most bloggers do this mistake more often...

I Blogger @ justwaw.com

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Why Are Some Entertainment "bloggers" and "Blogs" Like This? ifexxy 15 241 09-21-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  Five Best Banks For Adsense In Nigeria patrick 0 135 08-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Last Post: patrick
  Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria. By Okon Joseph patrick 1 135 08-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  How I Pay For Instagram Ads In Nigeria patrick 2 129 07-23-2017, 11:07 AM
Last Post: cyberhope
  How To Get Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria Via Dhl patrick 1 119 07-11-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Smartwizzie
  Whatsapp Share Button For Blogger Blogs patrick 1 93 06-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria (contact Details) viczimo 0 77 06-26-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: viczimo
  Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs patrick 0 116 06-18-2017, 07:59 AM
Last Post: patrick