Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to view add ad mobile sticky i blogger top how

TUTORIAL- How I Add Sticky Ad To The Top Of Blogger Mobile View
As at the time of publishing this post, if you view Ogbongeblog on mobile devices, you will likely notice an ad that sticks to the top of the blog.

[Image: sticky-ad-display-top-of-blog.png]

[size=undefined]

Well, that ad is not an adsense ad unit. It is an ad unit I generated from my Sulvo account. Sulvoo ffers Sticky mobile ad units that show on mobile devices, either at the top or bottom.

So, if you want to add such ad to the top of your Blogger blog, you should sign up at sulvo.com.

If approved, sign in to your Sulvo publisher account and click on the "Inventory" tab. Thereafter, click "New Ad Unit" button, select, sticky mobile option, select "top" as placement, click "create" and add the Sulvo ad codes into your blog html. The ad should display at the top of your blog after some few minutes. Not instantly though.[/size]

[Image: add-sticky-ad-top-of-blogger-mobile-view.png]

Kindly note that Sulvo ads are not pay per click ads. You get paid per thousand impression. And so far, what I earn from Sulvo sticky mobile ad units is far higher than what I earn from Adsense anchor/overlay ads which also stick to the edge of the screen.

Got All You Guys Covered

Enjoy
Bro don't forget to put the source.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
ok bro
Thnks
nice one.. keep up plus
Ban reason: Copyright infringement (1y, 5m, 3w, 4d, 6h, 49m remaining)

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Best Websites To Download Free Movies On Mobile And Pc Plus 1 323 10-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  SHARED: Wapka Is The Most Porpular Free Mobile Site Web Hoasting. Plus 0 156 08-29-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Plus
  How To Add Adsense Below Post In Blogger Emporio Theme rockbaze 1 117 08-27-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Drinosblog
  MUST READ: Why Is Wordpress Carrington Mobile Always Desighn For Music Blog Not Tech Blog ¥? Plus 3 432 08-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Last Post: victor44843
  4 Ways To Optimize Your Website For Google Mobile Indexing patrick 1 244 06-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Pedro