Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to wordpress theme? code clone how

TUTORIAL- How To Code/clone A Wordpress Theme?
Discussion Time!!!!!

Today lets discuzz on how one can Code a theme either from scratch or Clone an exiting site own with the little knowledge or No knowledge at all for beginners in the House cuz even me il like to learn from our Masters starting from @Pedro @cbanklee @Plus and others Clap come and lecture us on how we can Go about it like e.g (we all know u need knowledge but would also require tools and softwares to support so il like to know all and steps on how we can do it).

Regards
You need knowledge o. .
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: How To Code/clone A Wordpress Theme?Master keh ?? lol ...I have nobody to learn from or teach me on how to design or clone any site.. I do research on my own, Think about what I want , Focus on my aims and the help of this forum too but thanks to @Pedro
Yea i understand @Pedro and @cbanklee i do have some knowledge i meant to those that doesnt have if they have alternative meanwhile Drop some tutor on how we can do that
How we can Begin to Code and test out our work so far
(09-30-2017 06:55 PM)major Wrote: How we can Begin to Code and test out our work so far

Like @cbanklee said, cloning is not something you can just teach. Basically, cloning is putting into use what you know. So instead of learning how to clone a WordPress theme, learn how to code it. That's how I learn.

However, I don't consider source coding (copy and paste) as cloning. This is because you can't clone any theme that is built with more of php or any other programming languages. You can only clone simple html page or themes built with basically html, css and very little programming languages. So if source coding is what you want to learn, then it's very easy. Just get the source code of any Web page you want, replace the html elements with yours.

But you can't source code php which means you can't clone any modern theme.
Better response on post RE: How To Code/clone A Wordpress Theme?uhmmm i dont knw hw to teach sm1 coding bro many proc involve. They dont teach coding they learn bro @major it take time for that and dat will need to always happen daily. And put in mind dat u will do it. Also help and God will help u.
@Pedro check Notif..... And go to my Request.
(09-30-2017 07:55 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(09-30-2017 06:55 PM)major Wrote: How we can Begin to Code and test out our work so far

Like @cbanklee said, cloning is not something you can just teach. Basically, cloning is putting into use what you know. So instead of learning how to clone a WordPress theme, learn how to code it. That's how I learn.

However, I don't consider source coding (copy and paste) as cloning. This is because you can't clone any theme that is built with more of php or any other programming languages. You can only clone simple html page or themes built with basically html, css and very little programming languages. So if source coding is what you want to learn, then it's very easy. Just get the source code of any Web page you want, replace the html elements with yours.

Yea i understand exactly what u say bro but was jst asking if there is any tool i could use to test it after doing mine and Tool i could use to work hope u get what i mean (like tool i can work with and Test it as i do
(09-30-2017 08:07 PM)Plus Wrote: uhmmm i dont knw hw to teach sm1 coding bro many proc involve. They dont teach coding they learn bro @major it take time for that and dat will need to always happen daily. And put in mind dat u will do it. Also help and God will help u.
I get u tanks bro but what tool do u work with while Coding and while testing to know if there is any error
(09-30-2017 08:27 PM)major Wrote:
(09-30-2017 07:55 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Yea i understand exactly what u say bro but was jst asking if there is any tool i could use to test it after doing mine and Tool i could use to work hope u get what i mean (like tool i can work with and Test it as i do

I don't know of any tool bro.
Better response on post RE: How To Code/clone A Wordpress Theme?@Pedro try to understand what @major is saying. if we wont to make our wp theme. we need something to start with. i.e if you want to clone/create a theme you cant just carry biro and paper to start the coding. you will like an apk that will create the .css and php files. and put them in 1 folder b4 ziping. those apks are the tools we are talking about. the last time i edited a child theme ofline. i use another style.css and i cange the header. then i zip after upload. it wass teling me no stysheet in theme instal failed. but the file was there. so i think i did not put it the way it sopose to be. that what we want you guys to help us with. thanks.
(10-02-2017 01:37 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: @Pedro try to understand what @major is saying. if we wont to make our wp theme. we need something to start with. i.e if you want to clone/create a theme you cant just carry biro and paper to start the coding. you will like an apk that will create the .css and php files. and put them in 1 folder b4 ziping. those apks are the tools we are talking about. the last time i edited a child theme ofline. i use another style.css and i cange the header. then i zip after upload. it wass teling me no stysheet in theme instal failed. but the file was there. so i think i did not put it the way it sopose to be. that what we want you guys to help us with. thanks.

Exactly bro u jst nailed it exactly what i mean cuz we need something to work with

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: How To Clone A Wordpress Theme adegoldop6 0 29 03-27-2018, 07:45 AM
Last Post: adegoldop6
  Oga Pedro Pls Help Me With This Code remitheblogger 0 95 10-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: remitheblogger
  15 Ways To Secure Your Wordpress Site James 0 133 10-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: James
  MUST READ: Wordpress Versoin 4.8 To Be Released. sholasunshine 0 103 10-07-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  How To Know Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using starkit 2 122 10-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  TUTORIAL: How To Remove The http:// Onclkds.com ad virus From Your Wordpress Site Pedro 2 655 09-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: cyberhope
  TUTORIAL: How To Know Any Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using? Plus 2 191 09-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  TUTORIAL: How To Know Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using? Plus 0 159 09-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Plus