Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
blackhat traffic trick

TUTORIAL- blackhat trick for traffic
I am Life, I am going to share one of my trick of getting traffic to a website, It increases your Alexa rank and Google page rank......but it is illegal to Google........who cares as longer it works for me.....I have been using it for 6 months now and it has been doing wonders.....

I would have love to share the app here but my PC is down....anyway the name of the software is (TRAFFIC SPIRIT) you can Google it and download....

Note: it works only for PC ..... expect more tricks from me....

#Life
fingers crossed waiting for more trick especially free browsing cheat, MTN don chop me tire
(06-16-2017 07:23 PM)willz Wrote: fingers crossed waiting for more trick especially free browsing cheat, MTN don chop me tire

OK....I got one stable cheat now but its for etisalat.....let me write it up
(06-16-2017 06:41 PM)Life Wrote: I am Life, I am going to share one of my trick of getting traffic to a website, It increases your Alexa rank and Google page rank......but it is illegal to Google........who cares as longer it works for me.....I have been using it for 6 months now and it has been doing wonders.....

I would have love to share the app here but my PC is down....anyway the name of the software is (TRAFFIC SPIRIT) you can Google it and download....

#Life

CAN U BRIEF ME HOW IT WORKS WEN I DOWNLOAD IT
(06-16-2017 07:43 PM)major Wrote:
(06-16-2017 06:41 PM)Life Wrote: I am Life, I am going to share one of my trick of getting traffic to a website, It increases your Alexa rank and Google page rank......but it is illegal to Google........who cares as longer it works for me.....I have been using it for 6 months now and it has been doing wonders.....

#Life

CAN U BRIEF ME HOW IT WORKS WEN I DOWNLOAD IT

the process ain't difficult, its very easy.....after downloading and installing it, you add your website and start the timer (i.e how longer d traffic should stay) example like 30sec per traffic and set where it show Google analytic you traffic is coming from.....you set it to be Google.com

dahs all
Nice, but it may hurt your SEO. .
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-16-2017 07:53 PM)Pedro Wrote: Nice, but it may hurt your SEO. .

nope....its purely harmless.....it increases your page rank
CAN U PLA SHARE THE FILE HERE TO DOWNLOAD
(06-16-2017 08:02 PM)major Wrote: CAN U PLA SHARE THE FILE HERE TO DOWNLOAD

I will but later tonight....
good one from life, will await your share.....
does this make impressions too?
(06-16-2017 10:46 PM)cyberhope Wrote: good one from life, will await your share.....
does this make impressions too?

yeah

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  TUTORIAL: Google adsense approval trick adedola2015 4 131 12-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  HOT: What Is The Way You Boost Your Traffic For Your Blog sandramira9 1 53 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  Increase Website Traffic Or Visitors (full Tutorial) Afrigroove 7 156 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Afrigroove
  How To Rank 1st On Google Search And How To Get Free Traffic From Other Sites patrick 1 131 08-15-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Lilbob
  Ways To Find Out How Much Traffic A Blog Gets patrick 1 139 08-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  TUTORIAL: New method for Spamming To get traffic- How It Works! cyberhope 0 120 07-15-2017, 08:29 AM
Last Post: cyberhope
  How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site viczimo 1 179 07-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  Statcounter.com Lets You Measure Traffic To A Website patrick 2 72 07-10-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Pedro