Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to admins site

To the admins of this site
The site money/credit is too low..how can it be 1# per post and reply..i think it should be more than that
Pls work on the
haba bros how many site pays u to post? diz d best site I have ever visited, just get involved interact and get to meet pple, I love dis site God bless u admin
I also love the site too.. I love the design also.. But there is another thing I will like the admins of this site to work on
(05-06-2017 10:31 AM)hemelse Wrote: I also love the site too.. I love the design also.. But there is another thing I will like the admins of this site to work on

if u have issues or u want to lay complain pls contact them through d Facebook page or through PM u'll b responded to immediately
Ok thanks
(05-05-2017 10:04 PM)hemelse Wrote: The site money/credit is too low..how can it be 1# per post and reply..i think it should be more than that
Pls work on the

You are right. We pay 0.5 naira per post. That's because we allocated points to other features. Here are the many ways to earn points on Jdtrendz :

1. You earn point on every thread you create,
2. You earn point on every post (reply) you make.
3. When someone replies your thread, you earn point.
4. You earn points by playing Lottery. (Based on luck though but someone must win)
5. You earn points when you refer people.
6. Also, you can sell your items to earn points. Items like themes, plugins, songs, comedy video clip, scripts, articles, poems,stories, logo, graphics, just anything downloadable. You set your price and submit. Once people purchase, you rake in huge cash! To sell an item, simply click the "Sell Item" button on the header.
7. You can buy points from us to purchase an item, access some forums or play lottery.

Now if you combine all this, you will see that we have, in fact, tried a great deal in response to giving of points.

Minimum amount to withdraw is just 100 naira. What's more, you may want to redeem your points for adverts on Jdtrendz.

Please if you have any questions, problems, kindly inform me or any of the mods.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How Can I Improve My Site Seo lifenaija 6 140 01-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Last Post: deelino
  Webmasters Really Needed Here Please Help Me Cloned This Site Theme Examcv.com Examblow 3 188 10-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Examblow
  MUST READ: Hello Please Help Review My Site Jadonking042 13 249 10-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Lalabase
  Throwback: What Was Your Favourite Site As An Internet First Timer patrick 8 211 09-23-2017, 09:47 AM
Last Post: cyberhope
  9jabaze Still Have Site With Wapka sholasunshine 1 153 09-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  Fun- Webmasters! Share Your Experiences About Your First Site victor44843 4 172 09-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  Opinion Poll: Can You Start An Adult Content Site? willz 4 166 07-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Last Post: patrick