Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to what content steals website do ranking higher

What To Do When A Higher Ranking Website Steals Your Content
Many people have complained of top sites like NaijaLoaded stealing their content and its a frustrating situation to be in when some other sites use your own content as their own and even get higher rank on Google search than your website.
Picture this, you create a new post , publish it in your website, then someone just comes along, grabs your content, and posts it on their site.

Many times I've been tempted to file a DMCA report against some websites who refuse to link back to my blog as the source for the content they allegedly stole but I just leave it because most of them are blogs that I rank higher than.

The website where the content originated should be awarded with a higher search rank. However these sites have their own ways to outsmart netizens .
The worst thing that can happen is that the original publisher’s blog gets buried down the search engine return page.

Bloggers who have any complaint against a website that outranks them can now ask Google’s help to correct the situation. The scraper report will require you to fill in some specific information.

Here's how:
1. Go to the form: (link at the end of the post)

2. Enter the exact URL of the original content (your site's page)

3. Add the exact URL of the scraped content (the stealer's page)

4. Add the Google search result URL that demonstrate the problem.

Before submitting your form, you must be aware of Google's terms of service so if any legal issues may arise, Google can properly handle the problem. After submitting, Relax and watch Google do its work.

Links

Blog With Adsense Ads
https://support.google.com/adsense/conta...eport?rd=1

Blogger Blog
https://support.google.com/legal/trouble...14905?rd=1

For WordPress blogs file a report to DMCA or the offender's web host
This great bro. Thanks for sharing
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
thanks for this , but I'm still wondering about this same issue ,you create time to write a content post it on your blog and someone from nowhere we copy and paste it on his /her blog and still get I high rank on google than you do #mehn that is shit ..I need more tutorials about SEO
(06-09-2017 06:27 PM)cbanklee Wrote: thanks for this , but I'm still wondering about this same issue ,you create time to write a content post it on your blog and some from nowhere we copy and paste it on his /her blog and still get I high rank on google than you do #mehn that is shit ..I need more tutorials about SEO

Oga that's the problem o. The best thing is to work on your SEO. .
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How To Fix Adsense Disabled Website And Account Due To Invalid Activity rockbaze 2 73 08-30-2017, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  4 Ways To Optimize Your Website For Google Mobile Indexing patrick 1 144 06-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Pedro