Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
nougat what verified boot 7 know android google don’t

What You Don’t Know About Google Android 7.0 Nougat Verified Boot
While we were all rejoicing, welcoming the almighty new Google android 7.0 Nougat with open hands, there’s something you don’t know about this new Android OS and its said to get your smartphone bricked i meant dead if you tamper with it, what then could this be?? well its android OS Enforced Verified Boot With Error Correction.

What is Android Enforced Verified Boot
Enforcing verified boot is definitely a right step in the right direction as it tends to provide your smartphone with an advanced protection or call it security, however it could also lead to more problems on devices suffering from software and/or hardware issues, which means there might be nothing like flashing recovery images or flashing of custom roms. It other words it means for those who love to root their android device might be able to do so on the Nougat OS.

Effect of Rooting on Nougat 7.0 With
Android Enforced Verified Boot
Enforcing verified boot on Android 7.0 Nougat is a no go area for tweakers you just don’t want to get your phone damaged leaving it with no possibility of ever being able to restore your device back to live, in shot in on sentence you root it, you damage the software hence corrupting the boot image. so if i were you, i will just chill a little with my marshmallow and wait for those more knowledge than yourself to come up with a way round it.

Nothing is more sweeter than using a rooted Android phone
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
it's risky
(06-12-2017 01:11 PM)Pedro Wrote: Nothing is more sweeter than using a rooted Android phone

YES OOO OO O

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: How To Use Multiple Accounts For Your Android Apps Without Root smokewiz 3 93 10-12-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: smokewiz
  COMING SOON: Microsoft Edge Browser Is Coming To Android And Ios Devices Plus 0 61 10-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Plus
  Bill Gates Reveals Why He Switched To Android Phone Plus 0 54 09-28-2017, 07:52 PM
  Verified Business Account Added To Whatsapp New Version Plus 4 110 09-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  Things To Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone Plus 0 84 08-29-2017, 01:08 PM
  WOW: Shocking: This Browser Costs N80,000 On Google Playstore, Checkout! Plus 6 136 08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System Now Official, Starts Rollout To Devices Plus 2 105 08-23-2017, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Itsboygold
  Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting Android Smartphone Plus 1 83 08-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Pedro