Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
network whats best nigeria

Whats The Best Network In Nigeria
after the tragic fall of NITEL at the turn of this century many private telecommunication company rose and fell, the likes of Vmobile, visafone, zain etc currently the survivals are struggling to dominate so Jdtrenders which do you feel is the best?
I give it to MTN. . Though they provoke me at times. .

@hemelse @dhilariousdandy @cbanklee @Chrisberry do you agree with my choice?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-08-2017 11:59 AM)Pedro Wrote: I give it to MTN. . Though they provoke me at times. .

Well, all are good but it depends on where they actually expertise on... for instance, in terms of Good network, cheap calls and best browsing plans, i give it to MTN, but in terms of strong network despite your location, i give it to etisalat..(there network its very strong than that of MTN even if you are in sambisa you must still browse with your cell phone not withstanding the fact that the network service didn't come in full) But there data is damn too cost...

Airtel, hmmm, i cherish them alot, come of cheap data subscription, reliable network, affordable tariff plans, in fact, they are simply the best, i recommend this for heavy data users....

Glo... hmmm.. with no much talk... we all knows that Glo is a bi**h. Very slow like snail, i hate everything about them once they change there data plans from 1000 for 3gb to 1.6gb, 2000 for 7gb to 3.7gb, 2500 for 10gb to 5gb, 3000 for 15gb to 6gb, although they said that those that subscribed before the last upgrade will still be enjoying the cheap data service base on auto renewal.. I rest my case here...
(06-08-2017 12:31 PM)dhilariousdandy Wrote:
(06-08-2017 11:59 AM)Pedro Wrote: I give it to MTN. . Though they provoke me at times. .

Well, all are good but it depends on where they actually expertise on... for instance, in terms of Good network, cheap calls and best browsing plans, i give it to MTN, but in terms of strong network despite your location, i give it to etisalat..(there network its very strong than that of MTN even if you are in sambisa you must still browse with your cell phone not withstanding the fact that the network service didn't come in full) But there data is damn too cost...

Airtel, hmmm, i cherish them alot, come of cheap data subscription, reliable network, affordable tariff plans, in fact, they are simply the best, i recommend this for heavy data users....

Glo... hmmm.. with no much talk... we all knows that Glo is a bi**h. Very slow like snail, i hate everything about them once they change there data plans from 1000 for 3gb to 1.6gb, 2000 for 7gb to 3.7gb, 2500 for 10gb to 5gb, 3000 for 15gb to 6gb, although they said that those that subscribed before the last upgrade will still be enjoying the cheap data service base on auto renewal.. I rest my case here...

I agree with you. But Etisalat is a disaster here.. I had to dispose of my Etisalat SIM card because of its frustrating network service. .
Better response on post RE: Whats The Best Network In Nigeria@Pedro
I agree with you a lil bit..i also use mtn but I prefer Etisalat
(06-08-2017 12:39 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-08-2017 12:31 PM)dhilariousdandy Wrote:

I agree with you. But Etisalat is a disaster here.. I had to dispose of my Etisalat SIM card because of its frustrating network service. .

Lol... i just hate them because everything about them is damn costly.. there service is okay here
Quote:Lol... i just hate them because everything about them is damn costly.. there service is okay here

That's true. Very expensive
but as for me I give it to Airtel maybe basically coz of the location where I am ,I love to browse a lot and Airtel always give me that hope but sometimes I do have problem with incomplete data
Airtel all d way
Better response on post RE: Whats The Best Network In Nigeria@Pedro i go with cuz am an mtn user, and i own all the sims but mtn network is dope so i go with them
(06-08-2017 07:25 PM)Chrisberry Wrote: @Pedro i go with cuz am an mtn user, and i own all the sims but mtn network is dope so i go with them

Thank you jawe  Wink
I vote for Airtel just that they use straws to drain data when on H+

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Top 10 Music Blog In Nigeria Teejay3200 5 233 10-31-2017, 09:13 PM
Last Post: gistking
  Shocker! See When President Buhari Will Return To Nigeria Plus 0 57 07-19-2017, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Plus
  Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? cbanklee 4 162 06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: cyberhope