Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
best? host feel file is do

Which File Host Do You Feel Is The Best?
I'll go for datafilehost, I have been using it for a while now and it have not disappoint me, very easy to use. so let get your opinion in the comments section
(06-23-2017 10:33 AM)patrick Wrote: I'll go for datafilehost, I have been using it for a while now and it have not disappoint me, very easy to use. so let get your opinion in the comments section

mypcloud is my favourite.

@hemelse @Life @major @ifexxy @Lilbob @SkyLord @Chrisberry @cbanklee @dhilariousdandy which one una prefer?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I got two favourite Google drive and Dropbox.......
(06-23-2017 11:04 AM)Life Wrote: I got two favourite Google drive and Dropbox.......

I love Google drive and Dropbox too.
Better response on post RE: Which File Host Do You Feel Is The Best?My favorite is PCloud i soo much love it simple to use no much talks unlike Mega that wioo deman u to download aol before u can download the file
(06-23-2017 11:11 AM)major Wrote: My favorite is PCloud i soo much love it simple to use no much talks unlike Mega that wioo deman u to download aol before u can download the file

Exactly!
Datafilehost is the worst file host site have ever seen , your files only pass for the minimum of 1yrs and max of 2yrs after then your downloading link we get expire or start redirecting you to known blog you don't dream of ,but as for me kiwi6.com is the best ,have been using mine about 3 to 4 yrs now without no problem
Google Drive and Pcloud
Better response on post RE: Which File Host Do You Feel Is The Best?I go for Google Drive,Dropbox and Mypcloud

At first I like datafilehost but during some time I started having some issues with datafilehost and @Pedro ask me to try out Mypcloud and ever since then I love using it alot
zippyshare. com
Mediafire, Dropbox, datafilehost and zippyshare are the best so far.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Instructions To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows Plus 0 87 07-30-2017, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Plus