Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to introduced jdtrendz?

Who Introduced You To Jdtrendz?
Jdtrendz is a platform where I source for stuffs like web related issues in different aspect that got to do with web design and others ..

Whenever i searched for web related stuffs on Google, I
will see results relating to what i searched and when i click
on them, it takes me to a site back then called webgeek.com that's how I discovered jdtrendz coz @Pedro was a member of that forum then but then it was jdtrendz.wapka.mobi latterly changed to jdtrendz.ga but now jdtrendz.com that's when i knew that Jdtrendz.com is the bomb.

I visited Jdtrendz as a guest for 2 days but decided to
register the 3rd day, it's been amazing... ever since then there is no day I don't check on this platform. Who introduced you to Jdtrendz??

@Pedro what do you have to say about this coz you don be senior man for this game ...mahn professional
hehe I found out moah sef
I hate registering on any website just like that. But nigerian's webmaster forum can do anything with their cache headlines to get you inn.. Anyway, i knew jdtrendz this 2017 through nct when i moved from blogger to wordpress. Well, the article that leads me here was posted by @Pedro. If i could remember, its probably a theme which of i'll like to try on my new blog. Afterall, am a member, and sofar, i've gain little if not all. I can edit a wp theme to the fullest today. Thanks for bringing this post. Much to say. But till somedays!
(06-15-2017 05:19 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Jdtrendz is a platform where I source for stuffs like web related issues in different aspect that got to do with web design and others ..

Whenever i searched for web related stuffs on Google, I
will see results relating to what i searched and when i click
on them, it takes me to a site back then called webgeek.com that's how I discovered jdtrendz coz @Pedro was a member of that forum then but then it was jdtrendz.wapka.mobi latterly changed to jdtrendz.ga but now jdtrendz.com that's when i knew that Jdtrendz.com is the bomb.

I visited Jdtrendz as a guest for 2 days but decided to
register the 3rd day, it's been amazing... ever since then there is no day I don't check on this platform. Who introduced you to Jdtrendz??

@Pedro what do you have to say about this coz you don be senior man for this game ...mahn professional

Nice one bro. With the likes of you, @patrick @dhilariousdandy @hemelse and other members, Jdtrendz is programmed to be the site we all have ever dreamt of.. Thanks for your contribution. .
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I was introduced by Patrick this is the best webmaster site ever I have learnt a lot thanks to u Cbankle.
I just love this site alot
I never visited any site as much I do visit this site
Cbankle.. thanks for bringing up this amazing thread. Well, I was introduced to this forum by our most honorable and talented webmaster @Pedro. Just like cbankle stated, back then when it was on wapka then later turn to a noble forum, and till date Pedro has been striving to be of help in any way he can.

It's a pleasure been part of this great forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz Forum Rules Pedro 14 886 Today, 06:17 AM
Last Post: mjasiriamalidesk
  MUST READ: Are You Still Interested In Learning Wordpress Designing / Cloning On Jdtrendz? cbanklee 7 136 11-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 9 171 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Register for JdTrendz WordPress Programming School with Just 2000 Credits Pedro 6 174 10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  How Much Can You Pay To Learn Wordpress Designing /cloning On Jdtrendz? Pedro 12 268 10-26-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: ikeosina
  MUST READ: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On Jdtrendz Pedro 12 193 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Kol
  Why Is There No Advertisement Page On Jdtrendz? LUCIFER 4 96 10-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Jadonking042
  Which Of These Courses should We Start With? Come in and Suggest!- JDTRENDZ SCHOOL.. Pedro 26 326 10-17-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Pedro