Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
why girls blogging not

Why Are Girls Not Into Blogging
I Just Thought For A While Why Are Girls Nt Into Internet Tinz. Or Even. Do You Notice Any Girl In Jdtrendz.
If You Have Any Ideal Why. Share With Us. Itz General Discussion.
I think because some are very busy with their boyfriends while some are busy slaying Big Grin .. But a few number of them are Internet savvy and do own successful blogs. .

Well, let's hear from others @patrick @Plus @Life @kayce @major @Rcode @Ebuka @ifexxy @Lilbob @hemelse @fynmouth @SkyLord @Cybersky @cbanklee @rockbaze @cyberhope @iamhessteem @dhilariousdandy @Chrisberry
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
yea let dem talk
they are o.... I got many that are into even my sister
(08-14-2017 03:13 PM)Life Wrote: they are o.... I got many that are into even my sister

Wow, that's niche. What niche is she into?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Watin concern woman, dem no get patience for AdSense to pay na only quick cash dem want
(08-14-2017 03:26 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-14-2017 03:13 PM)Life Wrote: they are o.... I got many that are into even my sister

Wow, that's niche. What niche is she into?

you know them nah.... they like to gossip
I will prefer a girl to run my blog sef
@ifexxy why do you say dat
(08-15-2017 12:15 PM)sholasunshine Wrote: @ifexxy why do you say dat

She will be more serious than me
Girls no get time for internet tins..na fast cash them want instead of sitting down and waiting for Adsense to pay them..lie lie
But some do go into blogging only the patient ones
They are bro....just that they are few and some female bloggers go down just as males do too...
(08-19-2017 12:01 AM)cyberhope Wrote: They are bro....just that they are few and some female bloggers go down just as males do too...

Yea I Just Belive

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Get Blogging To Get Sales (part 1) rokshana44 0 113 09-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: rokshana44
  Blogging For 2Years & I Still Battle With Traffic & Adsense cbanklee 2 145 06-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Last Post: cbanklee