Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to any hijack net com book woyup domain name g hack how e

Woyup- E-book On How To Hijack/hack Any Domain Name E.g .com ,.net
Better response on post Woyup- E-book On How To Hijack/hack Any Domain Name E.g .com ,.netThis post will discuss how domain names are hijack. The act of hacking domain names is commonly known as Domain Hijacking .

Domain hijacking is a process by which Internet Domain Names are stolen from their legitimate owners. Domain hijacking is also known as domain theft lol. In order to learn how to hijack domain names, we must first understand how domain names operate and how they become associated with a particular web server (website).

Here I'll be dropping a E-book on how to hijack and protect the domain names. I know this is actually bad but I think we all need to know it as far as website and Jdtrendz is concerng

Click thanks to view downloading link to download the E-Book

Register or login to see this content
https://ibb.co/c4N4Sk

Thumbnail(s)

Is it ethical to hack someone else's domain?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-23-2017 08:36 PM)Pedro Wrote: Is it ethical to hack someone else's domain?

Not really bro but is part of what we need to know ,learn , lecture and give tutor about coz technology this day is going beyond human imagination ..we all are sinner ,I mean we all bad guys but with different intentions , some people get implicated today because of time ,place ,association so, same thing apply when you clone someone's website .I don't see any bad sharing this but base on individual intention on how you apply your own use ,you only got access to unpack domains only and that is all @Pedro ..
Make I just dey look you.....try am reach my side na that day your phone or laptop go burn......besides hacking tutorials can't be seen for free.....unless few whitehat hacking tutorials but blackhat hacking tutorials aren't free.....no go burn person PC or phone with unsure trick.....

Life
(06-23-2017 09:57 PM)Life Wrote: Make I just dey look you.....try am reach my side na that day your phone or laptop go burn......besides hacking tutorials can't be seen for free.....unless few whitehat hacking tutorials but blackhat hacking tutorials aren't free.....no go burn person PC or phone with unsure trick.....

Life

lol @Life that was my believe last two years but it works ..the E-book is all about viewing unpack domain names by the owners so, with this eBook it going to view thousand of unpack domain names in which if you pack them ,it we start working for you okay

basic on logistic there are so my tricks to get things done
(06-23-2017 10:23 PM)cbanklee Wrote:
(06-23-2017 09:57 PM)Life Wrote: Make I just dey look you.....try am reach my side na that day your phone or laptop go burn......besides hacking tutorials can't be seen for free.....unless few whitehat hacking tutorials but blackhat hacking tutorials aren't free.....no go burn person PC or phone with unsure trick.....

Life

lol @Life that was my believe last two years but it works ..the E-book is all about viewing unpack domain names by the owners so, with this eBook it going to view thousand of unpack domain names in which if you pack them ,it we start working for you okay

basic on logistic there are so my tricks to get things done

Its ok
This is absolutely awesome... JDtrendz's tha best
The problem is that I visit viewdns and I couldn't find a box having ns1. That I could insert my host name server there
(07-11-2017 09:17 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: The problem is that I visit viewdns and I couldn't find a box having ns1. That I could insert my host name server there

they are so many blank box , you have to search careful to get that
But When The Person Knw, He/she Can Colect It Back From You. Ask Me How?

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  The Entire Jdtrenderz Lets Vote Back Woyup patrick 4 117 10-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: patrick
  SHARED: (WOYUP) Adsense Ads, Seo Implementation And Cpc Increase On Facebook Pages Nd Group kayce 17 450 09-26-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: youhann
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 70 09-12-2017, 11:31 AM
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 56 09-12-2017, 10:41 AM
  HOT: Woyup September Episode To Start Next Week patrick 4 116 09-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kayce
  HOT: WOYUP Competition Round 3 Has Ended, Come In And See The Results. Pedro 11 191 08-25-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: WOYUP- Clone Any Kind Of Website In 5 Seconds Even If You Are Novice! It's Free! JdProblemChild 7 159 08-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz WOYUP Competition Update And Warning. . Pedro 11 206 08-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Pedro